Lightbox Feature with Mootools

16 years 10 months ago #39879 by jopper
Replied by jopper on topic Re:Lightbox Feature with Mootools
That works but it is coming up at the back of the profile tabs how can i fix that

Please Log in to join the conversation.

16 years 9 months ago #40154 by ramzy83
Replied by ramzy83 on topic Re:Lightbox Feature with Mootools
Hi Pointri

Please ,I need more informations about how to resolve the conflict between CB and Mootools
I'm using a menu Based on the Mootools library and this menu stop working on CB pages!!
www.dzchat.net
Use this username and password to connect: joomla

Thank you in advance for your help.

Post edited by: ramzy83, at: 2007/06/27 03:59

16 years 9 months ago #40188 by Crazydane
Replied by Crazydane on topic Re:Lightbox Feature with Mootools
Okay.. this just wont work for me.

I think I am doing it wrong.

Is it possible, that we can get the gallery, where the mootool already is working, so you can download it from the downloadsite.

I am not so hardcore when it comes to play around with codes.

If the above is not possible, maybe you can give a better description for a noob like me.

Hope you can help me.

Best regards

Rene

16 years 9 months ago #40198 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Re:Lightbox Feature with Mootools
Crazydane wrote:

Okay.. this just wont work for me.

I think I am doing it wrong.

Is it possible, that we can get the gallery, where the mootool already is working, so you can download it from the downloadsite.

I am not so hardcore when it comes to play around with codes.

If the above is not possible, maybe you can give a better description for a noob like me.

Hope you can help me.

Best regards

Rene

The lightbox effect is built into the CB Gallery 1.0 RC2+ release that is also available on the joomlacode.org site (see cbaddons project).
You can setup backend tab parameters to have it activated by default or allow users to setup their own preferences.

16 years 9 months ago #40202 by murx
Replied by murx on topic Re:Lightbox Feature with Mootools
hi nant! first of all thank you for your great work!

as i posted earlier your gallery rc2 and also rc2+ (as i tested just now) is in conflict with jce editor 1.1.5 or better with the jce utilities 1.2.0 which embeds a lighbox popup for content items. therefore the jce popup script is embeded in all joomla pages in the code. (it is based on mootools) --> this code is somehow i conflict with your lightbox popup!!!

so my suggestion for your gallery is to make it possible to switch between scripts used for lightbox popup. (greybox, mootools, lightbox, slimbox)! that would the admin allow to choose based on other components he has installed!

i disabled the lightbox feature on my page for your gallery because it is more importent for me to have that feature in content.

i added a sceenshot of my page so you can see how it looks.
it starts to popup (colour changes) but does not display the image!

thank you for your help!
Attachments:

16 years 9 months ago #41473 by Liberty Dog
Replied by Liberty Dog on topic Re:Lightbox Feature with Mootools
Man...I was really hoping this would work for me. I have a Rockettheme template that is heavy with mootools, but this didn't work.

Like every gallery solution I have tried that has some type of lightbox effect, it just opens the pic on a new page without the lightbox effect.

BTW, the includes are at about line 2000, not line 1000.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.320 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn