The CB Team or the Three Musketeers ?

10 years 5 months ago #234978 by nant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 5 months ago #234983 by Josh Lewis
Replied by Josh Lewis on topic The CB Team or the Three Musketeers ?
Cb 1.10? What ever happened to the plans to push forward for CB 2.0? I guess the naming isn't that important but there was rumors of some changes to take place.

Anyways, we appreciate the Joomla work you folks do. B) Keep rocking, J 3.2 sounds very exciting. :cheer:

10 years 5 months ago #234988 by socialfan
Replied by socialfan on topic The CB Team or the Three Musketeers ?
going through the tracker list of cb1.10 i am looking forward to some features.

now that bootstrap will become default template would it be possible to have grid and table fromat optional in list view?

ones again thanks for the great work.

you should get rid of the one star reviews in the jed.
everyone knows its not helpful and random....

kind regards

10 years 5 months ago - 10 years 5 months ago #235002 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic The CB Team or the Three Musketeers ?

Cb 1.10? What ever happened to the plans to push forward for CB 2.0? I guess the naming isn't that important but there was rumors of some changes to take place.

CB 1.10.0 is something I took on as I wanted everyone to be provided a "middle-man" or "stepping stone" to CB 2.0. Otherwise the jump from 1.x to 2.x would just be too great. I'm improving a lot of things that are long over due such as HTML fixes, up to date jQuery (huge one!), new jQuery plugins, new Tooltip usage, all our modules have been rewritten for Joomla MVC (template overrides, woohoo!), and much much more. You can monitor my progress below.

forge.joomlapolis.com/projects/cb/issues

Also more big changes is our old plugins have been officially replaced. Content Author is replaced by CB Articles. Mamblog is replaced by CB Blogs. Forum integration is replaced by CB Forums. Multiple incubator projects like verify email, password strength, and many of our fieldtype plugins are now part of the core (free!) as they've been stabilized long enough to be merged in.

I hope I won't have to delay the release of 1.10.0 again, but I'm confident it's on track for release by end of this month. Most of the major work has already been done. The main issue is it does cause some backwards incompatibilities with my incubator projects, but they will be released shortly after 1.10.0 or same time as 1.10.0 with fixes.

now that bootstrap will become default template would it be possible to have grid and table fromat optional in list view?

I didn't plan on a grid layout, but as I am redoing a lot of the HTML I'll take a look at implementing this.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4278

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Josh Lewis, socialfan, pepperstreet

10 years 5 months ago #235085 by socialfan
Replied by socialfan on topic The CB Team or the Three Musketeers ?
Thanks for takeing my suggestion into account.

What would be really helpful for us would be to have batch processes in the user manager. where I can multiselect users and "activate, block etc" them from the back end.

Even cooler would be to have a drop down with different actions that can be done by this batch process mechanism:

- resend activation link
- resend welcome message
- activate
- block

another realy cool feature would be that people get informed when they get deleted.
I guess this can be done with Autocation?

kind regards

10 years 5 months ago #235100 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic The CB Team or the Three Musketeers ?

What would be really helpful for us would be to have batch processes in the user manager. where I can multiselect users and "activate, block etc" them from the back end.

That'll probably be available with release of CB 2.0 when we've a new backend and many new features for backend.

I guess this can be done with Autocation?

Correct, a lot of site specific usages should be left to CB Auto Actions. Also note CB 1.10.0 is getting A LOT of new triggers so this expands CB Auto Actions possibilities even further. I'm updating the triggers forge ticket with a new entry each time I add a new trigger. You can review the new triggers below.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/4237

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jwall101, socialfan, pepperstreet

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.277 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn