Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC2 Released

9 years 7 months ago #248328 by krileon

gjschaller wrote: Even with the latest build, I am seeing the same issue with RC1 that I reported here:

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/6-news-and-publicity/226121-next-generation-community-builder-20-rc-released#247572

That's not a bug or anything. We just don't have a control panel page yet. A very simple one is planned before we go stable. So going to index.php?option=com_comprofiler will give you just an empty page as XML engine has nothing to display there (default page). Added a feature ticket so we don't forget.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 7 months ago #248334 by jakeatencio
Replied by jakeatencio on topic Next Generation Community Builder 2.0 RC2 Released
Started getting the following error after doing today's update. It happens when I click on any of the CB Plugins. This was not an issue in the RC1 version.

Fatal error: Cannot create references to/from string offsets nor overloaded objects in /.../.../public_html/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Input/Get.php on line 86

9 years 7 months ago #248341 by michaedt
When using "custom html" field, the description section (which holds the custom html) does not work with Code Mirror. Not a major issue (and perhaps a Code Mirror problem and not CB), but thought I'd mention.
Great work!

9 years 7 months ago #248343 by krileon

Started getting the following error after doing today's update. It happens when I click on any of the CB Plugins. This was not an issue in the RC1 version.

Fatal error: Cannot create references to/from string offsets nor overloaded objects in /.../.../public_html/libraries/CBLib/CBLib/Input/Get.php on line 86

Is there any more information to the error? For example a full callstack? Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retest to see if any further information outputs. Does this happen with core plugins like CB Blogs or just CB 1.x plugins or 3rd party plugins? I was unable to duplicate on a clean CB 2.0 RC2 install.

When using "custom html" field, the description section (which holds the custom html) does not work with Code Mirror. Not a major issue (and perhaps a Code Mirror problem and not CB), but thought I'd mention.

Seams to be just a styling issue with Code Mirror. Once you start typing it shows up fine. It also saves fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 7 months ago #248346 by michaedt
I'm getting the following error when trying to edit users in CB from the administrator panel (works fine in frontend). I cannot edit or add new users. I get the following message after turning on debug mode (screen is white with this message).
Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /.../.../public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbFieldHandler.php on line 1076

I am not seeing this error with any other section of CBRC2 (only in user manager).
Note: this was an upgrade install from CBRC1.

9 years 7 months ago #248358 by nant

michaedt wrote: I'm getting the following error when trying to edit users in CB from the administrator panel (works fine in frontend). I cannot edit or add new users. I get the following message after turning on debug mode (screen is white with this message).

Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /.../.../public_html/libraries/CBLib/CB/Legacy/cbFieldHandler.php on line 1076

I am not seeing this error with any other section of CBRC2 (only in user manager).
Note: this was an upgrade install from CBRC1.

Please redownload CB 2.0 RC2 as we updated it and retry.
The following user(s) said Thank You: michaedt

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.360 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn