Template providers and Community Builder

8 years 10 months ago #265558 by paxx
Replied by paxx on topic Template providers and Community Builder
Had the same problem myself.
Downloaded the template again (CB Template Plugin jf_connecto_cb_20), installed it and all worked ok after that.

If the problem can be solved why worry? If the problem cannot be solved, worrying will do you no good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sven

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #265611 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic jf template looks nice but problems
Hi,
I installed the cb part of the template. Then I could not enter any tabs. Only white site and with error notice for line 0. (see later)
Then I had problems to uninstall. Had to do it manually with ftp.

error was:
Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class cbTemplateHandler in /srv/www/vhosts/mysite.ch/httpdocs/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/jf_connecto_cb_20/jf_connecto_cb_20.php on line 0

8 years 10 months ago - 8 years 10 months ago #265612 by joomforest
Replied by joomforest on topic Template providers and Community Builder
hi all,

paxx wrote: Hi
One question about the JF CB Login module.

The recommended settings within CB is to turn off the "allow user registration" in Joomla->user->settings
And within the CB configuration->register to set the allow user registration to "Yes, independently of CMS allow registration".
If this is done then the button "sign up" is not showing.
If I turn on the "allow user registration" in Joomla->user->settings then it?s shows.

In CB configuration->register it doesn?t matter if I put it to "Yes" or "same as CMS" it seems to work fine. However the settings are not the same as the recommended settings.
The question is how this could effect the registration procedure on the site?

There is no more "JF CB Login" - we have an override layout for "CB Login" - please read our documentation, we have explained it there :)

Sven wrote: I have the same problem as an earlier poster. Blank screen when editing a field and using CB Template Plugin jf_connecto_cb_20

Cannot redeclare class cbTemplateHandler in components/com_comprofiler/plugin/templates/jf_connecto_cb_20/jf_connecto_cb_20.php on line 922

Uninstalled the template and all is working fine again (only deactivating didn't help)

/Sven

Please redownload our theme, and install it, we have fixed that issue

we plan to release a premium template for CB, if there are any special features which you wish to have on your site, please inform us and we'll try to implement it.

Warm Regards,
Maksym from JoomFoerst.com
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant, krileon

8 years 10 months ago #265626 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Template providers and Community Builder

please re-download it again, we have fixed that issue,

it's not so good idea to correct the file and not to change at least the date of modifiying!

After redownloading and reinstalling the tabs problem is away.

8 years 10 months ago #265688 by jojo12
Replied by jojo12 on topic Template providers and Community Builder
It's nice that 3rd party people try to make cb2.0 templates. But attention: this template is not yet ready. It has too much problems and it's not the place here to discuss any solutions.

8 years 10 months ago #265705 by nant
Replied by nant on topic Template providers and Community Builder

jojo12 wrote: It's nice that 3rd party people try to make cb2.0 templates. But attention: this template is not yet ready. It has too much problems and it's not the place here to discuss any solutions.

Please let us be positive - we want third party developers to support Community Builder.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon, HdCms

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.264 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn