CB Facebook Connect 1.1 Released

13 years 6 months ago #145759 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:CB Facebook Connect 1.1 Released
godweb wrote:

Hi, I followed all the steps.

When I click on the button opens the pop-up but then nothing happens. Reload the page, and stop:S

Switch to default Joomla template and try again as there's likely a problem for the registration process and your template maybe missing the message tab. Please also review your browser error log as you've possibly a fatal JS error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

13 years 6 months ago #145766 by godweb
Replied by godweb on topic Re:CB Facebook Connect 1.1 Released
Thanks krileon.

I don't have any error. I tried to switch to default Joomla template, but I have the same problem:S

13 years 6 months ago #145768 by krileon
godweb wrote:

Thanks krileon.

I don't have any error. I tried to switch to default Joomla template, but I have the same problem:S

Please PM backend login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

13 years 6 months ago #145771 by krileon
Have reviewed your site and registration via FBC worked perfectly fine. I received the pending approval email as you've configured and my user exists within CB as it should (now removed of course). Not sure what the issue is exactly, but seams to be working fine. It's possible you're being registered fine, but did not provide a valid email address causing the email to fail. Best approach is to not require approval/confirmation for FBC users to avoid possible email problems.

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2010/11/08 21:13

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

13 years 5 months ago #148934 by vainn
Replied by vainn on topic Re:CB Facebook Connect 1.1 Released
Ok am i crazy or is there a missing CB Facebook 1.1
download link? Can you help me find the download link?
:pinch:

13 years 5 months ago #148936 by Kymmy
Replied by Kymmy on topic Re:CB Facebook Connect 1.1 Released
vainn wrote:

Ok am i crazy or is there a missing CB Facebook 1.1
download link? Can you help me find the download link?
:pinch:

I believe it's only available to Doc Subscribers via the DOCSUBS section in your profile. No subscription, no link

Sites I use Community Builder on: www.bartonleclay.org www.super-tenere.net www.geoies.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.230 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn