Replied by mixed on topic Re:Community Builder 1.0.2 Released
Awesome!

Thanks for all your hard work - can't wait to try it out on J1.5B1

Post edited by: mixed, at: 2006/11/24 21:34
The topic has been locked.
17 years 5 months ago #25374 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:Community Builder 1.0.2 Released
ruud wrote:

Will the dutch languagefile for 1.01 also work with 1.02? Thanks for this fantastic program! :woohoo:

1.0.1 language files are compatible with 1.0.2 for Joomla 1.0.x
We have taken care to leave it compatible for normal mainstream installs.

For Joomla 1.5 beta 1 and mambo 4.6.1, you need new strings, as CB doesn't use system strings anymore on those systems.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
17 years 5 months ago #25375 by yhyusuf
Replied by yhyusuf on topic Re:Community Builder 1.0.2 Released
trail wrote:

yhyusuf wrote:

yhyusuf wrote:
hi thanks for your help but it is still doing the same i have added it to the ue_config.php file as stated above but no luck...any ideas what could be happening?

thanks

On the last save without the extra allowed tags your editor field got filtered .. so re-enter your data in there (object=...) save again and it should be fixed..

thanks trail but it is still doing the same:(
17 years 5 months ago #25382 by beat
Pachat wrote:

string wrote:

now I can go ahead with making cb stuff for joomla 1.5 beta
-String

How is it doing with joomla 1.5 ?
(Can't test it just now but would like to know)

My main test installation is with Joomla 1.5 beta 1 actually :D, so it should be pretty ok, I hope.

You need to be aware that i discovered and reported quite a few bugs for joomla 1.5 beta 1. The most annoying one that you need to be aware of is that when 2 or more mails are sent out by cb (like to the user, and moderators), the first ones also get the following ones. That said 1.5 beta 1 is well usable for tests and development, but svn has lots of bugs corrected. I wouldn't use joomla 1.5 beta 1 for live sites for stability and security reasons. Also logging in sometimes doesn't work well in 1.5 beta 1 and you need to delete /tmp/sess_* files to be able to relogin after a session timeout. Not something you want to do on live sites... ;)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info
17 years 5 months ago #25383 by ford
Congratulations developers!!! Another milestone has been reached. Can't wait to play around with 1.0.2!!

Thanks and all the best from

Ford :woohoo:
17 years 5 months ago #25384 by thulse53
Replied by thulse53 on topic Re:Community Builder 1.0.2 Released
you can download a pdf file of detailed instructions ... that i found very useful
Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn