JoomlaJoe's CB Profile Book live on Joomlapolis!

17 years 11 months ago #12804 by ATVUnderground
Replied by ATVUnderground on topic Re:JoomlaJoe's CB Profile Book live on Joomlapolis
Please release!!:whistle:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #12842 by Machiel
Just wait till it's released. In the mean time play with CB you can do a lot with it. Or try Nant's profile gallery. Or some of the other plugins available for CB.

Best Regards
Machiel

CB tester

17 years 11 months ago #12844 by ChaosEnergy
Replied by ChaosEnergy on topic Re:JoomlaJoe's CB Profile Book live on Joomlapolis
or switch to osdate, which fits perfectly into joomla, and gives you all what ou need, instead of waitning month...for nothing

17 years 11 months ago #12896 by ffaabbss
And when will that cute plugin be realeased to the public now that stable is finally out?
anyway.. do 3rd party plugins that are in the (old) folder still work with 1.0 stable?

thx
fabs

17 years 11 months ago #12898 by Machiel
All the old plugins should work but there's no guarantee for it. But 99 out of the 100 times they should work and else they probably will be updated soon.

And the plugin will be released whenever it's finished and JJ is ready to release it.

Best Regards
Machiel

CB tester

17 years 11 months ago #12900 by ffaabbss

And the plugin will be released whenever it's finished and JJ is ready to release it.

well..obviously that answer was not very helpful and a bit annoyed right?.. sorry for asking;)
thing is, that i am not in touch with the devs and i am not working on this project which means that i do not have a clue of what is going on of course... the only thing i see is that people have been asking since january.. so i thought i'd give it another shot.:unsure: ?

some things could be announced like: " i will never realease it" or " it is going to be out in 2 months"... or ... or...or

if there was at least some info people would stop asking the same question over and over again, especially in the case of jj, as some said he hasn't been around for some time. people start wondering...

am i right or not? just a hint...

no offense taken!

hope to see all those beautiful plugins in the stable realese folder as the (old) kind of starltled me a bit, having seen that the new folder is pretty much empty
:(

Unitl then! keep up the great work over here! i thing cb is going to be great once it is streamlined and fully stable and plugin rich! till then i will try it out and play around a little to get all the good stuff working when its out!

see you soon!
fabs

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.534 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn