JoomlaJoe's CB Profile Book live on Joomlapolis!

17 years 11 months ago #14014 by irgendwer
Hm this ain't an off topic Thread!

But: What is Emo :P

South Korea's got Seoul

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #14027 by netlivemusic.com

17 years 11 months ago #14321 by ybskorea
To the profile book author:

Can u just release it, and state that it is beta?

Many of us are programmers, and we can figure it out I'm sure.
Gmail's been in beta for 10 years..

Don't want to sound like a jerk, but this isn't exactly mission critical software, so you won't get sued or anything if it has some bugs. The fact that it's working on this site means it's good enough for the people who can work out the kinks.

Again, not to sound like a jerk, but this plugin was announced in JANUARY. It's been working here for awhile.. so.....

17 years 11 months ago #14380 by netlivemusic.com
Replied by netlivemusic.com on topic Re:JoomlaJoe's CB Profile Book live on Joomlapolis
Not to sound like a Jerk - but I agree!

17 years 11 months ago #14394 by ffaabbss
anybody ever thought that this could be the first commercial plugin for cb? well.. for me it lookks very much like something is going on.. otherwise i cannot understand why things are working perfectly on joomlapolis for ages but stuff is not released... what bothers me more than the fact that it isn't released though is the fact that nobody seems to know nothing and when asking very friendly, people will come up with helpful answers like "JJ is going to realease it when he is going to realease it"... I wouldn't mind to have a perfect plugin that has no issues and a trillion of features... but honestly.... TO THE CB TEAM: GIVE US INPUT PLEASEON WHAT IS GOING ON.. it would really be a pitty but some people already start to get very pressing and ugly on this thread... I think some information would calm the situation a lot...

thx
fabs

Post edited by: ffaabbss, at: 2006/05/31 21:04

17 years 11 months ago #14399 by dave
I agree - it does seems like something strange is going on with this pluggin. It was announced to be released with CB Stable and appears to be bug free. Honestly - I am very frustrated - not that anyone cares :) From my users perspective the move from CBE to CB Stable has been a downgrade - I wish I had waited until profilebook was released. O well, things will be dandy when it is finally released.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.242 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn