JoomlaJoe's CB Profile Book live on Joomlapolis!

17 years 11 months ago #12902 by Machiel
Hehe it was maybe a bit annoyed. But I also don't know when it's released. There's no release date scheduled for the release. Beat is still doing some work and I guess(but that's only a guess have no information from one of them) that the latest version will be released to testteam in the coming 10 days or so. Then there will be a few days of testing. So if it goes quick it could be in 2 weeks. But that's just a feeling don't see it as release date or something like that. There is none. But now you have some information from testteam. For more detailed info you should ask some of the developers. They have more info.

And about JJ he's very busy at the moment just like more of us. Everybody has a regular job and some of us go to school(including me) so everybody is doing this in his spair time. And everybody is putting all his free time in to CB.

Hope this info is usefull for you.

Best Regards
Machiel

CB tester

Please Log in to join the conversation.

17 years 11 months ago #12966 by ffaabbss
man! i didn't want to question your efforts. i am really happy you guys do that work! i cannot;) i just try helping a little on the joomla forums every now an then for few i know about php, javascript and mysql...

the 10 days sound really good! i will surely try it out and give you some feedback!

actually i see that many of the features i had suggested in 2004 in one of the few long post in the old mambojoe forum when cb had just commenced have been really nicely implemented!

you guys will get a special link in my directory!

cheers!
fabs

17 years 11 months ago #13004 by Syrinx
ChaosEnergy wrote:

or switch to osdate, which fits perfectly into joomla, and gives you all what ou need, instead of waitning month...for nothing

Is there a bridge for Osdate/Joomla?

17 years 11 months ago #13011 by ViRiL
Syrinx wrote:

ChaosEnergy wrote:

or switch to osdate, which fits perfectly into joomla, and gives you all what ou need, instead of waitning month...for nothing

Is there a bridge for Osdate/Joomla?

or maybe a chance to implement such a serach- and matching funktion ?

sorry for my english..... i try to do my very best

17 years 11 months ago #13038 by Machiel
You really should ask darren if there's a bridge for. I'm not aware of a bridge excisting for osdate and joomla. But darren could give you more clearness. So check www.tufat.com and ask darren.

Best Regards
Machiel

CB tester

17 years 11 months ago #13088 by ChaosEnergy
Replied by ChaosEnergy on topic Re:JoomlaJoe's CB Profile Book live on Joomlapolis
we removed completly CB..

osdate password hash is 100% identical to joomla..so copy existing username/password to osdate database..user is able to login..

this is currently done by a little script in background, but work goes on, to automatically set cookie and so on..so no joomla rights management
but user will get a "single sign on" solution..and thats what I need not more

i m ooking for a osdate integration with SMF...instead of phpbb

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.446 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn