CB 1.2 Feature Set - Prerelease Announcement

15 years 11 months ago #63244 by jayblaq
Q:

As I am setting up new site daily, my one BIG QUESTION is how will this upgrade... Will 3rd PARTY COMMERCIAL 1.1 plugs such as PARAINVITE, CB MEDIA PLAYER work with 1.2?

Will 1.2 be an easy upgrade for 1.1?

Jay

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #63245 by wallenium
Replied by wallenium on topic Re:CB 1.2 Feature Set - Prerelease Announcement
hey nant.
i'm a user of CB for a long time. because of that, and the many cool projects i did with it, i'd chosen to support you :)

To all the impatient ppl out there: many of you done web apps by your own. If you want a bugfree release, it'll take time to get them out. The team shouldbe able to fix all bugs without beeing flamed in every second post for crossing their deadline again..

RC will be there when its done. the quality will be worth waiting for it!

Regards from Germany, @team: keep on working :)

15 years 11 months ago #63247 by ctcreel
Take a search through the 1.2 Report Card thread. These questions were answered there.

15 years 11 months ago #63266 by Recoder
Hey Beat, thanks for your explanation.

I'm so excited too to see the new CB and i'm waitin for him so much 2.

This is why CB is so expected, the Team responsability is a great mark of it. And is because of this that many 3rd party developer trust to invest in CB. Is very hard develope a good tool, just like this. But is so much hard maintain it on the top of tools.

Take all time you guys need to do it. The most important is when it come, comes well.

Thank you guys!

15 years 11 months ago #63269 by chessman
As they can they in "the rocky horror picture show" : then it was and it was good.

I think community builder 1.2 is the main application wanted just after joomla 1.5 and it will be the major component release for joomla 1.5 for the year 2008.

For those who are waiting for the best "social network component for joomla" i would say : "do you remember the year 2006 ? when we were talking about a possible Joomla 2.0 version ? now we have a 1.5 version working great and everybody seems to forget it.

So wait and see, in just few days you'll have a brand new version of the component.

NOTA : Beat i don't want to know the features of CB paid subscription (i let you tease it ^^) but do you know what will be the price or the subscription for it about ?

Thanks a lot guys and see you soon.

15 years 11 months ago #63277 by Elephantman
Replied by Elephantman on topic Re:CB 1.2 Feature Set - Prerelease Announcement
Hi,

The people who complain are the less aware about how software developpement works and the ones who only grab stuff selfishly without contributing (financially or by giving some code or time).
So just forget about them, and keep on doing your best, the job is great ! Looking forwards to seing and using the latest issue :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.254 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn