CB 1.2 Feature Set - Prerelease Announcement

15 years 11 months ago #63534 by Lyrick
you cant nothing download on your site , contact formular doesnt work either. i´m registrered there but download links are missing at this area. :woohoo:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #63543 by Friik
I can't even connect to the site - it always says "www.joomlaplazza.com could not be found". So how did you manage to register there, I can only see the site in Google's cache oO?

I guess I'll wait till CB 1.2 is out and then see if the design of the users' profile needs to be revised a bit - you say CB1.2 looks awesome, so maybe there is nothing more to be done :)^^.

15 years 11 months ago #63546 by radio
HMM Thats strange! What browsers are you using? I have never had any problems connecting to the site. And by the amount of users and hits iv had most people must be able to connect!

Interested in improving Joomla as a social networking platform? If yes join joomlaplazza.com

15 years 11 months ago #63547 by snoeby
works perfectly for me (using ff3). just haven't had the time to start working on the css stuff. most probably i will wait for the cb1.2 release first and see what's already there (i know i'm just a lazy guy).

but imagine - soon IT WILL BE HERE!!!!! cb 1.2!!!

15 years 11 months ago #63552 by Friik
Oh alright, it neither was a browser issue, nor did it have anything to do with your server. It was a routing problem - for some strange reason I had DHCP activated. It's still weird that your site was the only one that didn't work. Anyway, works fine now :). Btw, your design looks really professional, nice one ;).

15 years 11 months ago #63554 by radio
:P Thank god for that ! Thanks for the complement mate!

If anybody does have any problems with the site can you please let me know by either emailing me at admin@joomlaplazza.com or pm me on the site. Or you can just pm me here. Can you let me know what the problem is and what browser you are using.

cheers.

Interested in improving Joomla as a social networking platform? If yes join joomlaplazza.com

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.283 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn