CB 1.2 Feature Set - Prerelease Announcement

15 years 11 months ago #63768 by nant
be nice - everyone is entitled to news.

we are still working (1 AM in Greece 12 midnight in Geneva).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #63772 by CyrusRex
hey everybody=)

I think with new CB u have to change somthing on your Site. Make a new, better Design, and maybe a Demo?. U´ll need nice grafics and something like that do give the people a qick and an intense Overview - even the product is free.

What u think about that - I would help you on this way.

Cheers

15 years 11 months ago #63773 by beat
MOD NOTE: i had to delete an out-of-topic offensive post here and send a warning to 2 users. :angry:

Hey guys, i'm already on antibiotics, 2 grams Aspirine per day and a few other anti cough-meds since Sunday, it's soon 1am here, and I would better be resting now according to my doctor, or at least finishing to debug the last bugs left...instead of having to read the post that i just deleted (and a few more in previous pages, that i'm NOW asking authors TO EDIT for correctness before a moderator has to do it).

And to be clear, I really don't need to do what i'm doing here, ok ? We are doing this for fun and freely. And we will get 1.2 RC out when it's ready, and asap.

I don't need coffee or nicotine, thanks for caring, I'm on tea and meds these days. :)

But some in here definitely need tranquilizers. :angry:

---

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 11 months ago #63776 by beat
Ok, everybody, please calm down *cough*, and go relax (if you are not in the testteam :D ): there will be on purpose *no news in next 24 hours* so that everybody can calm down, and we, work. If we are not active in here, it's because we need to isolate to get the work done.

So here the *last update* for the next 24 hours:

Today, we fixed 60% of bugs that were here 24 hours ago. But don't do maths to fast please, there is one bug which is heavy and for which we could find the way to fix, but the fix itself will require at least 6 hours to fix for that one alone.

Hope that you understand that our estimates are at least numbers, and that at least 20% of bugs are not within CB but sometimes in PHP or in CMS or third-party extensions and need way more (and unpredictable) time to find and fix/workaround than our own ones.

So, yes, it's ready when it's ready :)

And yes, we are trying to make that asap ;)

Oh, don't forget to be nice to each other ;) in doubt, save the post in your computer, go sleep, and read it again in the morning, then read forum rules, before posting...We wouldn't like to have to delete posts or to lock the thread ;) thanks B)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 11 months ago #63780 by ndee
Guys c'mon,

you waste Beats valuable time for editing your posts instead of ..

.. letting him get well asap. If you ask me, Beat you should take 2 or 3 days to get well without any contact to your pc. You deserve it. B)

Post edited by: ndee, at: 2008/05/28 01:41

###################
SPEED UP HELP, read first: Help us help you
###################

15 years 11 months ago #63782 by Raj
Thanks for your excellent quality control, Beat. Totally support you. Release when you're ready, and not until. :)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.269 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn