CB 1.2 Feature Set - Prerelease Announcement

15 years 11 months ago #63826 by denny86
Oh God... Finally a great comment...
I agree with you Kandas...

:) :) :)

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 11 months ago #63829 by beat
Thanks for your posts.

Fully understood, fully appreciated, not necessarily fully agreeing :) .

We will be replying to some very valid points, as well as to some misconceptions once CB 1.2 RC is released. Thanks for your understanding.

To help things cool down, let people edit the remaining unfriendly bits towards other joomlapolitans of their posts during the heat of last pages, and us go back to do the work that the community is awaiting, i will lock this thread for some time (i would have said the time i intend to lock it, but don't want to be caught again, lesson learned :D ).

edited typo

Post edited by: beat, at: 2008/05/28 15:47

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 11 months ago #64041 by beat
:) The wait is finally over. :)

After 10 beta releases and over 200 bug-fixes in the last month alone, CB 1.2 RC has just been made available in advance to CB Doc Subscribers 2008, with no known bugs (at this stage !) as a thank you for their support to the project.

Email to all 2008 doc subscribers will follow asap. :)

Please see front-page article. ;)

--

We will be replying to the last posts in this thread in very next days :)

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 10 months ago #64401 by jciconsult
Replied by jciconsult on topic Re:CB 1.2 Feature Set - Prerelease Announcement
You might consider having a list of CB extensions (non-team) that report success with the 1.2 I know that CBJuice that I contribute will not likely work. I will upgrade it as soon as I come up for air but that won't be until late next week at the earliest.

15 years 10 months ago #64427 by pouyou
Hello, newbie here (and french too !)

I've just installed 1.2 RC and i'm looking for additional languages (like french for instance !).

Where am I suppose to find this ?
Thank you for your help.

Olivier

15 years 10 months ago #64432 by chessman
To find some languages files you have to go to the topic talking about that.

As i'm French i'm already working on the Fench translation pack. 50% of the file is done and i expect to finish it on the week-end. The final french language plugin will be very on the end of next week.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.265 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn