MyCommunity Template Released!

15 years 2 months ago #88496 by dado1
Replied by dado1 on topic Re:MyCommunity Template Released!
It is so Facebook, But who cares, it looks good

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 2 months ago #88505 by zecaffe
Replied by zecaffe on topic Re:MyCommunity Template Released!
what about Content module ... can we buy only module?

sry 4 bad eng ....

15 years 2 months ago #88507 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:MyCommunity Template Released!
zecaffe wrote:

what about Content module ... can we buy only module?

It is stable and should be released soon separately, with other CB team plugins, some of which to CB doc subscribers as special thank you, and some others to all joomlapolitans.

The module can display the menu in a module (and display many many more things).

However the formatting of the <ul> for the CB menus and those icons (handled as a sprite for very efficient server usage and display speed) are part of MyCommunity template.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 2 months ago #88532 by peterman1002
Replied by peterman1002 on topic Re:MyCommunity Template Released!
dado1 wrote:

It is so Facebook, But who cares, it looks good

Ha! I was thinking the same thing. It looks good, but does resemble Facebook a bit too much.

15 years 2 months ago #88626 by NuMoon
Replied by NuMoon on topic Re:MyCommunity Template Released!
Ok, I like :) . Wasn't sure at first (bought first and played with it), but after adjusting menus etc to fit nicely, am am quite happy overall, good work!

One thing that was a little trying though was to get the tranparency on the profile pages working ok, turned out one of these settings was in the main template css rather than the cb template css, but I got there in the end (it is good to have them transparent rather than white so as the customise plugin works properly for the whole profile).

I couldn't get the module working though (did follow the documentation, but to no avail), but am not bothered as I can do that with a menu in any case.

All in, great stuff! I am going to try playing with the colours next (when time allows). Looking forward to the plugins!

Best to all,

NuMoon

15 years 2 months ago #88627 by Rapunzl
Replied by Rapunzl on topic Re:MyCommunity Template Released!
NuMoon, when I initially tried the module, I made the mistake of trying to enable the menu in profile as well. You can't have a menu in the profile as well as the module menu... it's not needed anyway. Hope this helps you or someone else.

:)

Jamie (Rapunzl)
Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read all CB Articles | Specially the FAQ | Help us help you
CB links: Subscribe to CB documentation | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/view/7363/37/
]Our templates[/url] | [url=http://www.joomlapolis.com/content/blogcategory/61/74/
]Paid Subscriptions[/url] | Get Hosting | Our Forge
Visit my CB Profile

My personal site Rapunzl's Reality always under reconstruction

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn