Almost done configuring but...

15 years 3 months ago #85490 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Almost done configuring but...
okhansen wrote:

CB 1.1 didn't accept nummeric userids. Joomla 1.5.x does. Do you see my problem? I got a customer with 2500 nummeric member names.

However, on the fresh installation I installed this morning, I can create users with nummeric usernames on a totally clean Joomla 1.5.9 and CB 1.2 RC4 installation.

So my installation is still a clean 1.2 RC4. My data is upgraded from 1.1.

So it's only users with a nummeric username migrated from J1.0.x and CB1.1 causing problems?

Post edited by: krileon, at: 2009/01/15 14:54

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #85492 by okhansen
Replied by okhansen on topic Re:Almost done configuring but...
I've just tested. No it's all users.

It has always been Joomla 1.5 so it's only CB that has been upgradet.

I will try to export cb-data and users to my testinstallation

15 years 3 months ago #85494 by krileon
okhansen wrote:

I've just tested. No it's all users.

It has always been Joomla 1.5 so it's only CB that has been upgradet.

I will try to export cb-data and users to my testinstallation

Ok, then how did you have numeric usernames in CB1.1 when they apparently didn't function?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 3 months ago #85515 by okhansen

15 years 3 months ago #85518 by krileon
Ok, so you used a core hack. Upgraded and now things are broken. That's the result of using a hack, which are not supported.

My advise is to use a fresh install and manually import your users over followed by running all the tools.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

15 years 2 months ago #89488 by mlotziii
Replied by mlotziii on topic Re:Almost done configuring but...
I am having the exact same problem. I am running Joomla 1.5.8 and cb 1.2RC4

The problem occurs when upgrading from Joomla 1.1.15 w/ CB 1.1 to Joomla 1.5.9 w/ CB 1.2

First I upgraded CB from 1.1 to 1.2 on my Joomla 1.1.15 site.
Second I did a fresh install of Joomla 1.5.9
Third I did a fresh install of CB 1.2
Fourth I copied the data from the CB _core_acl tables from one site to the other.

I also tried uninstalling CB and reinstalling it and then running all tools. Still the same problem. Profiles have blank name, username and email.

Post edited by: mlotziii, at: 2009/02/23 03:22

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.244 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn