Almost done configuring but...

15 years 4 months ago #85032 by uberweiss
Replied by uberweiss on topic Re:Almost done configuring but...
no, i just tried to add an additional email field to see if that worked.

i've been using the default email field..

as you can see it is every time - and it is just the default username and emailadress field ( i blanked out phonenumber on purpose.

Post edited by: uberweiss, at: 2009/01/12 15:27
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 4 months ago #85042 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Almost done configuring but...
Try making the default e-mail address field required. Then see if it's saved then displayed properly.

What is your params set to for both these fields?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 3 months ago #85109 by uberweiss
did that now. Entered my details saved it...
logged out, then in.
and tried to edit my profile..

this is how it turned out

As you can see it didn't do the trick..

However, I did check the userprofile and it does save any changes i make to the emailadress. Which means it register and save what i've entered, it just won't show it..
And if i leave the email field blank when i try to save my profile, im told that that the email field is blank and it can't be.

Post edited by: uberweiss, at: 2009/01/13 08:37
Attachments:

15 years 3 months ago #85138 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Re:Almost done configuring but...
What happens when trying to edit a user from the backend?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

15 years 3 months ago #85147 by uberweiss
When i change the account from the site | user manager and then update my profile in the front-end it still shows the email and username fields as blank.

When i change the account from the site | user manager and then synchronize user via CB, and then update my profile in the front-end it still shows the email and username fields as blank.

If i go to Components | Community Builder | User management and enter the users email and then press save it says [code:1]This email is already registered, maybe by yourself.[/code:1]

Post edited by: uberweiss, at: 2009/01/13 14:00
Attachments:

15 years 3 months ago #85149 by uberweiss
... continuing from former post :P

added a screen of the cb user management for a test user. (email is valid)

Post edited by: uberweiss, at: 2009/01/13 14:03
Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.530 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn