using LDAP

15 years 3 months ago #86749 by yellowdog
Replied by yellowdog on topic Re:using LDAP
Hi

Changed the user ID field in the ldap plugin parameters to CN which means common name.
Now when I log using the joomla login mod I get logged in ok to the site as I did before but I STILL see the user as being needed to be confirmed. As you can see from attached image the username is being correctly taken by CB.

Any ideas?
HELP!

Post edited by: yellowdog, at: 2009/01/27 13:44
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

15 years 3 months ago #86753 by yellowdog
sorry forgot to include screenshot
Attachments:

15 years 3 months ago #86760 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:using LDAP
yellowdog wrote:

sorry forgot to include screenshot

Looks very much like you would not be using CB login module to login... ?

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 3 months ago #86761 by yellowdog
I have tried the cb login but that isn't working.. when I use it and try to login I get this message and remain logged out.

Attachments:

15 years 3 months ago #86763 by beat
Replied by beat on topic Re:using LDAP
yellowdog wrote:

I have tried the cb login but that isn't working.. when I use it and try to login I get this message and remain logged out.

Please try gmail plugin of core joomla 1.5: that one works. Maybe a bug in the LDAP one?

As long as you are not using CB login module, the above behavior (not confirmed/not authorized) is perfectly normal.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

15 years 3 months ago #86764 by yellowdog
Hi

Is there no way of auto confirming the user?

So to let me understand, you are saying that if i use the cb login plugin it should validate the user with the standard ldap joomla plugin and then take the ldap user details and place them into the user list in cb?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.921 seconds