[SOLVED] Notice: trying to subscribe ARB payment items different on key validity with different values

10 years 10 months ago - 10 years 10 months ago #228882 by aamet
This live site is suddenly getting registration errors as follows:
Notice: trying to subscribe ARB payment items different on key validity with different values 0000-00-00 00:00:00 <> 0001-00-00 00:00:00 in /<path>/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/models/order/cbpaidPaymentBasket.php on line 1126

Registration Complete!
Your registration requires email confirmation and approval. Please follow the confirmation steps sent to you in email. Once approved you will be sent an acceptance notice to the e-mail address you entered.

When you receive approval then you will be able to log in.

The username then gets created but disabled and set to "registered". No emails are sent out.

I am not aware of any recent changes to this site, but have been checking the database and settings for anything obvious. Also when I switch debug the whole backend get screwed up with the following error:

500 - An error has occurred.
JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'alias' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT id FROM aam_assets WHERE alias = 'root'

Return to Control Panel

Call stack
# Function Location
1 JAdministrator->route() /<path>/administrator/index.php:40
2 JApplication->triggerEvent() /<path>/administrator/includes/application.php:106
3 JDispatcher->trigger() /<path>/libraries/joomla/application/application.php:642
4 call_user_func_array() /<path>/libraries/joomla/event/dispatcher.php:166
5 cbpaidSysPlugin_onAfterStart()
6 cbpaidSysPlugin->checkExpireMe()

/<path>/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.sysplug.php:296
7 cbpaidSubscriptionsMgr->checkExpireMe()

/<path>/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/cbpaidsubscriptions.sysplug.php:114
8 cbpaidUserExtension->checkUserSubscriptions()

/<path>/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/libraries/cbpaidSubscriptionsMgr.php:229
9 cbpaidUserExtension->_allPlansGid()

/<path>/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/libraries/cbpaidUserExtension.php:241
10 cbpaidPlansMgr->loadPublishedPlans()

/<path>/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/libraries/cbpaidUserExtension.php:328
11 CBACL->get_groups_below_me()

/<path>/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/libraries/cbpaidPlansMgr.php:128
12 CBACL->get_group_children_ids() /<path>/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.acl.php:708
13 JAccess::checkGroup() /<path>/administrator/components/com_comprofiler/library/cb/cb.acl.php:399
14 JTableNested->getRootId() /<path>/libraries/joomla/access/access.php:146
15 JDatabase->loadColumn() /<path>/libraries/joomla/database/tablenested.php:1262
16 JDatabaseMySQLi->execute() /<path>/libraries/joomla/database/database.php:965
17 JError::raiseError() /<path>/libraries/joomla/database/database/mysqli.php:396
18 JError::raise() /<path>/libraries/joomla/error/error.php:251

I then need to manual edit the Joomla config file to get site and backend back again. I've checked the plans as the obvious cause of the problems but cannot see anything that indicates they have changed. I've run through all CB Tools test and all appear OK.

I noted some occasional errors which I think are not related to the above ARB errors, to do with ACY Plugin. These are in the history log for CB.

Joomla 2.5.11
CB Subs 3.0 GPL
CB 1.9
Php 5.3.23
MySQL 5.1.69-cll

I tried to raise this as a support call last night and today but I constantly get a System error on submitting.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #228897 by krileon

Notice: trying to subscribe ARB payment items different on key validity with different values 0000-00-00 00:00:00 <> 0001-00-00 00:00:00 in /<path>/components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbpaidsubscriptions/models/order/cbpaidPaymentBasket.php on line 1126

Your plan duration is not set to a duration that Authorize.net allows. Please see your CBSubs documentation and contact Authorize.net if you've any further questions regarding supported subscription durations.

500 - An error has occurred.
JDatabaseMySQLi::query: 1054 - Unknown column 'alias' in 'where clause' SQL=SELECT id FROM aam_assets WHERE alias = 'root'

This happens due to a bad J1.5 migration. Please see the below topic in regards to repairing your _assets database table.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/153-professional-member-support/220539-cbsubs-mailer-issue?start=6#224452

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #228905 by aamet
Hi Krileon, I only have PayPal enabled. None of the plans have changed in maybe a year. For the second error, we migrated 18 months ago, but maybe never needed to test with debug on. Please advise on the former. thanks. D

10 years 10 months ago #228926 by krileon
Ah, that error also happens when trying to combine multiple subscription purchases while both having different durations. For example you can't subscribe to a plan that has a duration of 1 month at the same time as a plan with a duration of 1 year. The payment gateway doesn't know how to calculate that so it'll error.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #229009 by aamet
These erros occur on a first registration, not an upgrade. Members only ever belong to ONE Plan. I have tried to raise a support ticket on this so someone can log in to look at the plans, but it fails with system errors when I try to submit a ticket.

10 years 10 months ago #229072 by aamet
From a commercial perspective my client has a System down situation with this problem as nobody can register as members and pay via PayPal. We usually have new registrations daily. Please can someone from Joomlapolis look at this please and advise accordingly or log in to look at why the error is manifesting. The ticket system does not allow us to raise support tickets as it fails with a system error, despite paying for the privilege. Please advise urgently.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.233 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn