[SOLVED] Notice: trying to subscribe ARB payment items different on key validity with different values

10 years 10 months ago #229086 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 10 months ago #229180 by aamet

10 years 10 months ago #229212 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and it's due to forcing a free lifetime plan to be a subscription. This is not possible on the gateways end. I've changed your free lifetime parent plan to be single payment instead and issue appears resolved. Please also confirm if is working fine for you now.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 10 months ago #229327 by aamet
Hi Kyle, I have tested it and it is processing fine now. Thats :-)

What I need to understand for future reference is:
1) the action (from/to) change you made: was this to -> Auto-renewals with auto-recurring payments?

2) why this problem manifested now, and a few users were also not affected when registering. The only change I can see to this mother plan in the logs was back in March.

10 years 10 months ago #229343 by krileon

1) the action (from/to) change you made: was this to -> Auto-renewals with auto-recurring payments?

No, on the Pricing tab you were forcing the free lifetime plan to use recurring payments instead of single payments, which is impossible for a free lifetime plan.

2) why this problem manifested now, and a few users were also not affected when registering. The only change I can see to this mother plan in the logs was back in March.

Because free plans are activated immediately and bypasses the gateway so there is no gateway duration calculation errors. In the case of a paid plan it needs to validate and calculate the duration that the gateway can accept and free lifetime is not a permitted gateway subscription duration.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

10 years 10 months ago #229453 by aamet

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.263 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn