paypal works but...

10 years 9 months ago #231543 by Dougj
paypal works but... was created by Dougj
I just did a live test of my CBSubs paypal gateway. It took me thru the CB screens and when I clicked on the paypal button it directed me to the paypal site on the parent page. I completed the paypal transaction and after a few seconds it directed me back to my website with the following message:

"Thank you for your payment of 1.00 CAD for the One Year Membership for djord using your PayPal account xxxxxx@vvv.com. Your transaction has been completed, and a receipt for your purchase has been emailed to you by PayPal. You may log into your account at www.paypal.com to view status details of this transaction.
View printable invoice

Thank you for subscribing. You can manage your subscriptions anytime from your user profile."

However once back on my web site when I try to log in to view my CB profile it takes me back to the page where it tells me "A membership is needed for access".

In CBSubs subscriptions it now shows this user as having paid with a status of completed. What have I missed so that my user is now shown as legal to log in??

Thanks Doug

PS still no luck getting that invoice page wording to change?? I am just going to ignore it for now and revisit it later by perhaps replacing the language.php file

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 9 months ago #231546 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic paypal works but...
Sounds like you protected all of CB by a plan they don't have. Do not protect the entire CB extension on Integrations > Extensions. Check all of your plans and ensure CB isn't being protected by any of them.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #231550 by Dougj
Replied by Dougj on topic paypal works but...
I looked in CBSubs>Plans>each of my two plans>integration?extensions and see nothing highlighted. I have never been in those tabs before so should all be default

Doug

10 years 9 months ago #231554 by krileon
Also ensure you're not protecting the menu link to CB. You're protecting CB one way or another. You could be protecting the entire extension on Integrations > Extensions > By Component, you could be protecting the CB profile menu link on Integrations > Content > By Menu, or you could be protecting part of the profile CB menu url on Integrations > Extensions > By URL Part; please review these locations carefully on your plans.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 9 months ago #231556 by Dougj
Replied by Dougj on topic paypal works but...
please clarify what you mean by "protecting"?

10 years 8 months ago #231668 by krileon
Your issue is due to none of your plans being actual subscriptions. You had a merchandise plan and a donation plan. They can't grant access to anything. Please see my detailed reply below.

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/277-cbsubs-gpl-support/222142-please-click-now-on-this-button-to-pay?start=18#231608

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.583 seconds