[SOLVED] Hidden Fields In Workflow Stopped Being Hidden

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #242194 by itgenetics
mmo.sway-search.co.uk
Joomla 3.2.1
CB 1.9.1

I can no longer hide fields in the two different subscription types I have. The associate area should have most fields hidden and the full member should almost all be available - but they all show everything. Can you help please?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #242248 by krileon
Your registration page appears to only have 1 plan on it. So I've no idea what to expect as far as the behavior goes. Please provide screenshots and links that can show the issue. When testing press F12 to open your browsers developer console and monitor the Console tab for any fatal errors (they'll be red).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 1 month ago #242251 by itgenetics
Replied by itgenetics on topic Hidden Fields In Workflow Stopped Being Hidden
OK - so I have changed the url link to show the two different plans. But no change. As you can see plan 1 (associate) has most fields set to invisible. Plan2 (Full member) shows almost all fields. I cannot seem to press F12 - maybe because I am using a Mac?
Attachments:

10 years 1 month ago #242426 by itgenetics
any thoughts?

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #242472 by krileon
Have reviewed the header of your page and CBs jQuery is not loading. Was CBs jQuery deleted or something of the sort? This is going to cause all of CBs jQuery to fail, because you're loading jQuery 1.8, which is not backwards compatible with jQuery 1.5, which is what CB 1.9 uses. As the field show/hide is jQuery powered that is why it does not function.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 1 month ago #242473 by itgenetics
No not at all i haven't deleted anything - what can I do?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.276 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn