[SOLVED] Hidden Fields In Workflow Stopped Being Hidden

10 years 1 month ago - 10 years 1 month ago #242474 by itgenetics
Replied by itgenetics on topic Hidden Fields In Workflow Stopped Being Hidden
Can this be recovered?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 1 month ago #242477 by krileon
Install CB over it self and it'll restore any core files deleted or modified.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 1 month ago #242481 by itgenetics
I have installed the component part again - and no difference. What else can I try?
Attachments:

10 years 1 month ago #242487 by krileon
My best guess is you have something installed that's blocking CBs jQuery as it's still not in the header. Press F12 in Chrome or Firefox then expand <head> and you'll notice the only jQuery loading is CBs jQuery plugins and jQuery 1.8 coming from Googles CDN. Whatever is doing this could be your Joomla template as some have such a feature or a Joomla system plugin. In the header should be the below if working fine.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://localhost/cb/components/com_comprofiler/js/jquery-1.5.2/jquery-1.5.2.js"></script>

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 1 month ago #242493 by itgenetics
I have uninstalled a LOAD of stuff that was not needed. Has it helped at all? The template hasn't changed in 3 months and it was all working up until last weekend.

10 years 1 month ago #242495 by itgenetics
The things that changed - were that I added the upload files plugin and added in some delimiter fields - which I have now deleted.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.245 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn