email when user has paid

9 years 11 months ago #244996 by Dougj
email when user has paid was created by Dougj
I am using CB Subs 1.9. When a user registers thru CB, I get an email telling me they need to be approved. However once I have approved them, and they have taken the next step to pay online via paypal, I never hear back as to whether they have paid or not? I must always check manually. Is there a place where i can set up a notification to me (the admin) once the user has paid via Paypal?

Thanks
D.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 11 months ago #245008 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic email when user has paid
PayPal it self can notify you of new payments. You should find such settings within your PayPal account. You can also use the Emails on the Presentation tab to send an email to the user and CC/BCC you or use the CBSubs Emails integration to send just an email to your self when their subscription becomes active.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 11 months ago #245011 by Dougj
Replied by Dougj on topic email when user has paid
Thanks for the help Kyle. Lets assume I do not work in CBSubs every day (now that I think of it...its been a year as a matter of fact). Would you drill down a little closer on the two options you mentioned within CB Subs. That way I should also get emails when a a suer signs up offline or manually. It will help in record keeping.

Thanks Doug

9 years 11 months ago #245106 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic email when user has paid
Navigate to CBSubs > Plans > Your Plan > Presentation then scroll down to "Email workflow texts". Those emails you can't control the To address though and it will send to the user. You can specify your email address as CC or BCC. The alternative is to ensure CBSubs Emails is installed. Once installed navigate to CBSubs > Plans > Your Plan > Integrations > Email. Note you can also configure your PayPal account to send you notifications and is probably the better approach if you're wanting payment information, etc..

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 11 months ago #245258 by Dougj
Replied by Dougj on topic email when user has paid
Thanks so much for the help Kyle. Great support. I was not even close to finding that page.

Doug

9 years 11 months ago #245269 by nant
Replied by nant on topic email when user has paid

Dougj wrote: Thanks so much for the help Kyle. Great support. I was not even close to finding that page.

Doug

All of this and more are described in the CBSubs documentation ;-)

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.267 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn