[#7723] CBSubs Language Override

4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #314371 by swampy5
[#7723] CBSubs Language Override was created by swampy5
Im using CBSubs version 4.3.1 and wanting to implement a language override
The language file is 2.4.2 as is the version of CB
I just want to replace the text Upgrade / Donate on the button in a plan upgrade to Pay Now
Im not having any luck finding a key or string on the Overrides Tab to edit
Just wondering if Im missing something very obvious!
regards
Tony Marsh

Tony Marsh GoGreen Computing
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

4 years 6 months ago #314380 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Language Override
That's 2 separate language strings. Specifically Upgrade and Donate.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

4 years 6 months ago #314398 by swampy5
Replied by swampy5 on topic CBSubs Language Override
Thanks Krileon - as I suspected I was missing something obvious! Have found and edited the text for these keys and it works as intended
Just wondering how I could suppress the / in the Upgrade / Donate button which now says PAY / NOW
regards
Tony Marsh

Tony Marsh GoGreen Computing

4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #314419 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Language Override
There's no parameter to remove the forward slash at this time. Translating Upgrade to PAY and Donate to NOW also will have negative impact in other locations those generic language strings are used. Added a feature ticket to add a language key specifically for that button so it can be more easily overridden.

forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/7723

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: swampy5

4 years 4 months ago #315367 by beat
Replied by beat on topic CBSubs Language Override
In next nightly build (available by tomorrow), the language string UPGRADE_PLANS_BUTTON_OVERRIDE_TEXT can be used to have a fixed specific text for that button.

Beat - Community Builder Team Member

Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly -- Help us spend more time coding by helping others in this forum, many thanks :)
CB links: Our membership - CBSubs - Templates - Hosting - Forge - Send me a Private Message (PM) only for private/confidential info

3 years 7 months ago #320323 by ospaorg
Replied by ospaorg on topic [#7723] CBSubs Language Override
Hello, is this UPGRADE_PLANS_BUTTON_OVERRIDE_TEXT in a file distributed with CBsubs or in a user-created language file? I am trying to change the "UPGRADE" button to something more relevant to my application: Per CSsubs manual, I have been looking in:
{website root}
....components
.... ... com_comprofiler
.... ... ... plugin
.... ... ... ... language
.... ... ... ... .... cbpaidsubscription-en-gb

CB:2.4.6+build.2020.09.01.15.39.25.9e994e969
CBsubs: 4.4.0+build.2020.08.14.16.56.12.c7dc6dc0d

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.252 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn