403 error on plans subscribing

1 year 8 months ago - 1 year 8 months ago #330270 by laurent.peythieux
403 error on plans subscribing was created by laurent.peythieux
Hello,
I use cb Paid subscription module whith cb.
I can access to cb and all my pages whitout any problem but each time i wnat to subscribe to a plan i have a 403 error.

The url that diplay is like mywebsite//component/comprofiler/?user=XXX.

I tried to change template. I turned off URL rewriting but still the error.

Any idea ?
Thank you
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 8 months ago #330282 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 403 error on plans subscribing
Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retry and see if any errors output. If none do please check for errors in CBSubs > History Log.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 8 months ago #330288 by laurent.peythieux
Replied by laurent.peythieux on topic 403 error on plans subscribing
Hello,

Here are the logs that I can get thru joomla (on screen) and ind joomla/administration/log directory.
I do not seee anything that help me.

Nothing appears in log history.

I do not see any interresting errors in my apache logs.The 403 error appear in access logs.

Thanks again !
Laurent

Attachments:

1 year 8 months ago #330290 by krileon
2022-08-03T07:02:58+00:00    CRITICAL [IP]    error    Uncaught Throwable of type Joomla\CMS\Router\Exception\RouteNotFoundException thrown with message "Page introuvable".
Stack trace:
#0 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(1069): Joomla\CMS\Router\Router->parse()
#1 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(820): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->route()
#2 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/SiteApplication.php(228): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->route()
#3 [ROOT]/libraries/src/Application/CMSApplication.php(278): Joomla\CMS\Application\SiteApplication->doExecute()
#4 [ROOT]/includes/app.php(63): Joomla\CMS\Application\CMSApplication->execute()
#5 [ROOT]/index.php(32): require_once('...')
#6 {main}
Looks like some sort of strange routing issue going on. Please PM backend super user login credentials (see link in signature) and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 8 months ago #330301 by laurent.peythieux
Replied by laurent.peythieux on topic 403 error on plans subscribing
Hi,
I've sent you URL and credentials.
Let me know if you need more elements.

Thanks.

1 year 8 months ago #330303 by krileon
That 403 is a Joomla menu access permission error. The default menu item is marked Guest and the others are marked Registered. You need a Public home menu item.

The next issue is for some weird reason the SEF URL to CBSubs is being rewritten incorrectly. It should be as follows.

/component/comprofiler/pluginclass/cbpaidsubscriptions?user=USER_ID

But on your site it is as follows.

/component/comprofiler/?user=USER_ID

Critical parts are being removed. Turning off SEF URLs fixes it, but that'd just be a bandaid as something is rewriting it incorrectly. Are you using a custom htaccess file for URL rewriting?

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.328 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn