403 error on plans subscribing

1 year 8 months ago #330304 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 403 error on plans subscribing
I've setup the CBSubs menu structure for you under the hidden Community Builder menutype. That's the only workaround to this issue that I could find as it forces CBSubs to output a specific Itemid. This however is just a workaround and the URL rewriting issue needs addressed (likely caused by htaccess URL rewrite rules).

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 8 months ago #330307 by laurent.peythieux
Replied by laurent.peythieux on topic 403 error on plans subscribing
1/ "That 403 is a Joomla menu access permission error. The default menu item is marked Guest and the others are marked Registered. You need a Public home menu item."
> OK. I changed this recently and didn't notice sides effects. Thanks. Changed.

2/ The next issue is for some weird reason the SEF URL to CBSubs is being rewritten incorrectly. It should be as follows.
/component/comprofiler/pluginclass/cbpaidsubscriptions?user=USER_ID
But on your site it is as follows.
/component/comprofiler/?user=USER_ID
Critical parts are being removed. Turning off SEF URLs fixes it, but that'd just be a bandaid as something is rewriting it incorrectly. Are you using a custom htaccess file for URL rewriting?
"
It's the default joomla 4 htaccess (fresh install from last month).
I do not see the same error since Menu change.
First i had errors on paiement that desapeared by checking unicode (but i uncked it after and still work ?!?).
With rewriting, now i can subscribe and pay but i can't cancel a subscription.
I've re-checked the unicode alias to test but same behaviour.
Seems to work completelly without rewriting.

Thanks.
Laurent

1 year 8 months ago #330310 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic 403 error on plans subscribing
Retested on a new Joomla 4 and with latest Joomla 4.2 from GIT. I still can't replicate your issue. My best guess is still something wrong with your sites rewrite rules. Try removing .htaccess and replacing it with latest from Joomla.org Joomla 4 package. I don't know what more suggest, sorry.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn