Server errors with webhooks.

1 year 1 month ago - 1 year 1 month ago #333182 by cppleal
Server errors with webhooks. was created by cppleal
I would like to know how I should ask my hosting provider to allow webhooks.
Or is this error another problem?

Thanks...!!!!
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 year 1 month ago #333186 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Server errors with webhooks.
If you've server side firewall or anything of the sort blocking the requests then you need to allow Stripe through. That however looks like your site threw a 500 error. Check your server error logs around the time of the request.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 month ago #333190 by cppleal
Replied by cppleal on topic Server errors with webhooks.
Could the wrong webhooks be the reason why the SQL Actions of a Plan or the AutoActions associated with a renewal are not executed?

1 year 1 month ago #333192 by krileon
Depends on if the subscription didn't become active because it was waiting on the webhook. Did the purchase go through and the subscription become active within CBSubs?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 year 1 month ago #333193 by cppleal
Replied by cppleal on topic Server errors with webhooks.
Yes, it was activated successfully. In addition, I find myself with a strange renewal date (09/30/2026).
All this is happening to me after migrating to Joomla 4, I don't know if it has something to do with it. All plugins updated to date.

Attachments:

1 year 1 month ago #333194 by krileon
Is this a live site? Ideally you should be fully testing workflows on a clone of your site after any major update. Migrating from Joomla 3 to Joomla 4 can be a serious deal depending on what is installed. Something on the site is clearly erroring which is why the webhook is showing a 500 error. Check your server error log for any fatal errors around the time of payment.

As for the renewal date it looks like the purchase got processed multiple times or the user paid multiple times. It being processed multiple times can happen when webhook handling doesn't get to complete.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.326 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn