Ogone saferpay solutions supported?

6 months 1 week ago #335472 by webmasterACA
Ogone saferpay solutions supported? was created by webmasterACA
Hi support,

can you confirm I can use also the Worldline (Ogone) Saferpay solution with CB Paid subscriptions ? Do you have any documentation about the steps to set this one up in CBSubs ?
See  Integrating Saferpay - Saferpay Documentation .
I have been testing so far with the other Wordline account/onboarding which is documented in your manual, but now found out from my Worldline contact that this one is more expensive and I should swith to Saferpay as this is the one I did all the paperwork for.
Thanks, best regards,
Roland

Please Log in to join the conversation.

6 months 1 week ago #335475 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Ogone saferpay solutions supported?
We don't have Saferpay support. That would require completely rewriting the Ogone gateway from the ground up. There are no plans to do this at this time.

The primary gateways we're focusing on are Stripe and PayPal. Stripe being the most recommended as it provides high quality APIs, functionality, and features that just outclass nearly all other payment providers. I don't recommend using anything else unless your country isn't supported by Stripe.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 months 1 week ago #335476 by webmasterACA
Replied by webmasterACA on topic Ogone saferpay solutions supported?
but Stripe, which would be an alternative for us, is not mentioned in the manual and not an option one can choose when creating a new gateway in CBSubs... So ?

6 months 1 week ago - 6 months 1 week ago #335477 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Ogone saferpay solutions supported?
We don't include every payment gateway with the main CBSubs package. You can download additional gateways from within CBs Install from Web and from our downloads page below.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads

I went ahead and created a menu shortcut to view all available payment gateway plugins below as well to make it easier.

www.joomlapolis.com/downloads/payment-gateways

We also include in the CB Paid Subscriptions product page a feature block noting all the available payment gateways.

www.joomlapolis.com/addons/cb-paid-subscriptions

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

6 months 1 week ago #335478 by webmasterACA
Replied by webmasterACA on topic Ogone saferpay solutions supported?
Thanks for the fast response! Found it and downloaded the gateway package. I'm back on track. Thanks!
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.673 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn