[SOLVED] Problems with IPN on Sandbox PayPal gatewey

10 years 2 months ago #241763 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problems with IPN on Sandbox PayPal gatewey
The module only displays for logged in users. Please be sure you're testing with a registered user that has plans available.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

10 years 2 months ago #241778 by rorshack
Replied by rorshack on topic Problems with IPN on Sandbox PayPal gatewey
I have 3 subscription plans:
Free
Premium for 6 months
Premium for 12 months

I've created users for each subscription and I logged in and still the cbsubs module doesn't show me anything in the front-end.
I have enabled it, I've set it to be viewed by all users (public access), I've made it visible on all pages and still nothing happens! :(

10 years 2 months ago #241780 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Problems with IPN on Sandbox PayPal gatewey
Do the plans show in their Subscription tab on their profile? Please apply the below quickfix and see if it'll finally display (there's 2 bugs, the quickfix earlier is a separate issue).

www.joomlapolis.com/forum/277-cbsubs-gpl-support/220624-solved-cb-subscriptions-module-will-not-show#224856

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

10 years 2 months ago #241790 by rorshack
Replied by rorshack on topic Problems with IPN on Sandbox PayPal gatewey
:woohoo: Perfect! It all works great!
Thank you very much! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.219 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn