Skip to Content Skip to Menu

[SOLVED] CD Subs Problems????

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 6 months ago #252954 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CD Subs Problems????
Sounds like you don't have your PayPal sandbox account setup correctly. When you're testing PayPal Pro you need to use the test credit card number from a PayPal test account. The credit card number shown at the top is just a generic output for the inline credit card form and will result in an always failed purchase attempt.

You need to create 2 PayPal sandbox accounts. 1 should be a business account. The other should be a regular account. The business account should be configured exactly as you would configure a live account (see documentation). The regular account is purely for purchase testing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

9 years 6 months ago #252958 by zingerdigital
Replied by zingerdigital on topic CD Subs Problems????
I do have the two paypal sandbox accounts, and I have tried the credit card from the regular account I'm still getting the error.....
Submitted subscription payment didn't return an error but didn't complete. Please contact site administrator to check error log.

Submitted subscription payment didn't return an error but didn't complete. Please contact site administrator to check error log.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 6 months ago #252972 by krileon
Reviewed the gateway and that error is thrown when the CURL request to PayPal fails. Sounds like your host does not have CURL, isn't configured properly, or does not allow outbound HTTPS. Without CURL you're basically going to have failures with all the gateways as they can't communicate back and forth properly. Please see your CBSubs documentation for minimum requirements. Please also see CBSubs > Settings where it should do some basic requirement tests.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 6 months ago #252978 by zingerdigital
my setting page looks like this....see attached.

I'm checking with my host on the CURL
Attachments:

9 years 6 months ago #252980 by zingerdigital
My host says.........

"You do have cURL enabled but the connection to the remote servers is blocked by default. In order to avoid this you have to allow outgoing connections to the desired IP address by adding it to Allowed remote IP addresses in the Advanced -> Outgoing Connections section. You will find it in the 'Recently Blocked Connections' list from Outgoing Connections section. You will see that several IPs are blocked and you can white-list them by marking their corresponding check box and then click the 'Add' button bellow."

So I did see that an IP address was being blocked when I tried to process the credit card using Paypal Pro. So I allowed that IP address and tried it again.... I still got the same error meesage.

• krileon
  • krileon
9 years 6 months ago #253030 by krileon
Are you seeing new IP Addresses showing up in the blocked list? I'm not sure what more to suggest. CBSubs can't reach PayPal and/or PayPal can't reach CBSubs. If possible see if the blocking feature can be shut off entirely for a quick test.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon