CBSubs Family Subscriptions

9 years 4 months ago #254858 by dg1982
Replied by dg1982 on topic CBSubs Family Subscriptions
Nevermind on the plan ID's, I'm assuming 1 = family plan and 2 = family member plan. As for conditioning the accept family member tab, it is showing up when cb_fmemshowtab != 1. cb_fmemshowtab for a test user I am working with is NULL and it is showing up when editing the user profile. I am using tab conditional "show family member tab" EQUAL to 1. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Thanks!

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 4 months ago #254859 by dg1982
The Accept Family Member tab conditional IS hiding the tab on the profile view though, which is just odd.

9 years 4 months ago #254860 by dg1982
Is onAfterUserUpdate still a valid trigger? It changes to After Frontend Profile Update which I'm thinking is not hte same thing. I just tried to "create" a user as a family member and it did not work.

9 years 4 months ago #254861 by dg1982
Do I have to change the #_ table prefixes or is that fixed automatically by Joomla/CB? Sorry for the multiple posts!

9 years 4 months ago #254888 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBSubs Family Subscriptions

Is onAfterUserUpdate still a valid trigger? It changes to After Frontend Profile Update which I'm thinking is not hte same thing. I just tried to "create" a user as a family member and it did not work.

Yes, that trigger does not fire when a user is created, but when a users profile is updated on frontend. The triggers show their label and not their value, but yes the after frontend profile update is onAfterUserUpdate.

Do I have to change the #_ table prefixes or is that fixed automatically by Joomla/CB? Sorry for the multiple posts!

No, when a query is sent through CB/Joomla DB API the prefix is replaced automatically.

As for conditioning the accept family member tab, it is showing up when cb_fmemshowtab != 1. cb_fmemshowtab for a test user I am working with is NULL and it is showing up when editing the user profile. I am using tab conditional "show family member tab" EQUAL to 1.

Ensure you've the latest release of CB Conditional. Ensure value translation is off as well as translating 1/0 could end up with unexpected results. If this is your first time using CB Conditional then review the following tutorial.

www.joomlapolis.com/support/tutorials/107-use-cases/18336-using-cb-conditionals-to-hide-or-show-fields-or-tabs

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 4 months ago #254891 by dg1982

Yes, that trigger does not fire when a user is created, but when a users profile is updated on frontend. The triggers show their label and not their value, but yes the after frontend profile update is onAfterUserUpdate.

If I want it to trigger even when the user is updated on the backend should I add the backend trigger?

No, when a query is sent through CB/Joomla DB API the prefix is replaced automatically.

Ok thanks - that is what I thought. Just trying to figure out why the user is not being registered.

Ensure you've the latest release of CB Conditional. Ensure value translation is off as well as translating 1/0 could end up with unexpected results. If this is your first time using CB Conditional then review the following tutorial.

Conditional is: IF "show family member tab" equal to "1" translate NO then SHOW for registration=disabled, profile edit=enabled, profile view=enabled ... and the result is that the tab shows on edit profile but not on view. Conditionals 4.02 installed. The field is NULL for this user.

Thanks!

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn