[#4985] Error: 1146 CBSubs 4.0 latest nightly

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #256237 by mctrading
After choosing an subscription for renew or upgrade and creating the basket the user is leaving the website.
If he came back then he will see the unpaid basket and can pay.
But after few days the basket will be delated.

Now the Problem:
After Login after few days the user is not more seeing the basket - ok.
Shown are the normal renew and upgrade options.
But if he is now clicking on renew then this error is shown:
Error: 1146

Table 'DB....3.Array' doesn't exist SQL=UPDATE Array SET Array = '' WHERE `id` = 2421

Choosing back in browser is showing now an button "Pay Now".

The user can do nothing because if he clicks "pay now" the error above is showing again.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #256245 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error: 1146 CBSubs 4.0 latest nightly
Unpaid baskets expire after awhile. You can adjust their duration within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets.

Table 'DB....3.Array' doesn't exist SQL=UPDATE Array SET Array = '' WHERE `id` = 2421

Enable debug mode and maximum error reporting in Joomla global configuration then retest to see if a callstack is provided with the error as we need to know where this is coming from to further debug it.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #256251 by mctrading
Replied by mctrading on topic Error: 1146 CBSubs 4.0 latest nightly
is it possible that you have an look when i send you the login via PM?
it's little bit too much information in the debug-mode

thank you!

PS: i have tried everything but cbsubs is no more working, not for "old" users and also not for new registrations, the error is everytime there where the basket should be
i try to get cbsubs working since two weeks but after each step forward i have two steps back, promotions is not working as it should and now this error :(

9 years 3 months ago #256275 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and will take a look.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago #256277 by mctrading
Replied by mctrading on topic Error: 1146 CBSubs 4.0 latest nightly
is already in your PM

Thank you!!!

9 years 3 months ago #256280 by krileon
Have reviewed your install and there was something wrong with your field actions within CB Auto Actions. Possibly a bag migration? I've edited and fixed them all and the query error seams to be gone. Please also confirm if issue persists.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.969 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn