[#4985] Error: 1146 CBSubs 4.0 latest nightly

9 years 3 months ago #256284 by mctrading
Replied by mctrading on topic Error: 1146 CBSubs 4.0 latest nightly
Hello Kyle,

thank you! i will have an look
on my localhost i had the same installation and all was working well till i have created an superuser with an basket that was not payed. i created this that Nick can have an look on the not working promotions.
On my localhost i had to go back to the database without the superuser. there where also some test baskets for other users without problems, so i thought maybe the outtimed basket for the superuser is the problem.

i will have an look on the autoactions

Please Log in to join the conversation.

9 years 3 months ago #256286 by mctrading
you have installed an newer version of auto-actions right?
did you change something in the single auto-actions?
i will try to make these changes on my localhost

Thank you!

9 years 3 months ago #256296 by mctrading
Hello Kyle,

i have seen what you have done and have also fixed on my localhost. you are right i had to switch between the versions because the latest nightly of promotions is completley not working- was not so easy to find this problem.
the last error took me hours and all my work from today

so thank you for your help!!!

i have sended an PM again to you. it's an other problem and maybe you can help me with that also?

greetings

Matthias

9 years 3 months ago #256298 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error: 1146 CBSubs 4.0 latest nightly

you have installed an newer version of auto-actions right?

Yes, you were using Field actions and there's a known bug with them that's fixed by the nightly.

did you change something in the single auto-actions?

Yup, each of your field actions had the wrong fields configured. They were all trying to change the Canvas field at the same time. I corrected them to point to the appropriate CBSubs invoice field as your descriptions described them to do.

i have sended an PM again to you. it's an other problem and maybe you can help me with that also?

I'm only seeing this issue with old baskets, which is due to the information stored in the basket being used for the calculation. Cancel the basket. Click to upgrade to your plan. The invoice page is shown. Select your country. Click save. The promotion displays fine.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #256300 by mctrading
thank you Kyle,

but if you use the steps that i wrote thn you see that only the promotions or only the tax is working step by step
the promotion depends on the tax because only an b2c costumer should get this promotion
maybe you can try the changes like i wrote in the PM then you will see that in wrong vat-id is bring up th epromotion (what is ok) but not the tax
the tax is only shown if you click again on save
then tax and promotion are show - like it should be
and the same problem is in the other way - the vat-id was wrong and will be corrected by the user
then we should have no tax and no promotion but this is alos only be done in two steps (have to click "save for two times)

thank you!!!

9 years 3 months ago #256347 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Error: 1146 CBSubs 4.0 latest nightly
Looks like there's a bug with the totalizers not recalculating on the invoice address save before the basket is redisplayed. Have created a bug ticket for further investigation. It's a rare case though as the majority will likely have their information input correctly on the first attempt.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn