[SOLVED] How to turn on CBSubs Workflow Emails

8 years 6 months ago #272316 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic How to turn on CBSubs Workflow Emails
Ok I will try that.

The dummy gateway won't even work. I keep getting the same error message as the Moneris gateway one. I think it is because I had set them up when we were using a different server. Now it's on a new one. That could be my problem.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #272318 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to turn on CBSubs Workflow Emails
The dummy gateway uses normal Credit Card settings. If you don't have SSL then disable HTTPS credit card form usage within CBSubs > Settings > Credit Cards during your testing.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #272319 by cagoffice
That must be my problem! I never changed that setting.

Ok let me try it now!

8 years 6 months ago #272320 by cagoffice
That seemed to work for the dummy payment! Thank you!!

Question- I have the plan workflow as User Approval By Moderator- Yes, before payment (override CB).

However when I just did a test application, the moderator received NO EMAIL. And as the user I was able to try and login and was actually able to pay. Without having any approval at all.

What am I doing wrong here?

Also- the "email confirmation" that the user needs to confirm their email address. I am still confused about. Before, there was like an automated email that CB had where it was like "you need to confirm your email address blah blah blah" but now you are saying that I need to create that email and I don't know how. It seemed like it was automated thing with a link and everything that would confirm the person's email address. Where did that setting go. Help!

8 years 6 months ago #272332 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to turn on CBSubs Workflow Emails
The confirmation email is the Pending email configured in CB > Configuration > Registration. If it doesn't have a subject and body it will not send. By default it should be the following language strings.

Pending Email Subject: YOUR_REGISTRATION_IS_PENDING_APPROVAL_SUBJECT
Pending Email Body: YOUR_REGISTRATION_IS_PENDING_APPROVAL_MESSAGE

Welcome Email Subject: YOUR_REGISTRATION_IS_APPROVED_SUBJECT
Welcome Email Body: YOUR_REGISTRATION_IS_APPROVED_MESSAGE

Please read your CBSubs documentation and the CB 2.0 Primer Book carefully as the registration workflows is all explained there. You may also want to check out the following videos.

CB Videos:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp0puRITgC7PuyzPsMUECDI46VE7IFSAX

CBSubs Videos:
www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLp0puRITgC7NcxbEMg7iTNboV_WhIsgaZ

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #272334 by cagoffice
Thank you very much!! I actually figured out I can just write [CONFIRM] in there and the URL shows up.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.227 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn