[SOLVED] How to turn on CBSubs Workflow Emails

8 years 6 months ago #272264 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic How to turn on CBSubs Workflow Emails
The emails are still not being sent. How do I turn them on?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #272294 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic How to turn on CBSubs Workflow Emails
The emails send based off the subscription state. For example the email you have configured in your screenshot sends when the subscription for that plan has been activated for the first time and only the first time. If it's a renewal for example that email won't send.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #272295 by cagoffice
I had changed it so there is something written is every box.

None of the emails are going through: email confirmation (where the user needs to click to confirm their email address). I can't test the rest of the automated emails because those would come after the user approves their email address.

8 years 6 months ago - 8 years 6 months ago #272310 by krileon
A subscription doesn't become active until after it is paid. Are you testing the complete workflows of successfully paying the subscription with the Dummy gateway for example? If it's a free lifetime plan then ensure free lifetime plans are configured to create subscriptions within CBSubs > Settings > Global.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #272312 by cagoffice
I have it set up that once the person applies, an email gets sent to them to confirm their email address, then the moderator approves, then the person gets an email prompting them to pay then they are active.

However, the person isn't getting the email to confirm their email address.

Does that make sense?

I am testing out an actual plan that is $0.25 so we can just use our credit card. Although the appropriate success pages are not showing up properly. Probably because we don't have the SSL certificate set up on our test server (that question is in another thread).

8 years 6 months ago #272315 by krileon
The confirmation email needs to be configured with a subject and body within CB > Configuration > Registration in addition to having confirmation enabled. Next within your CBSubs plans under the Workflows tab set payment to be after confirmation. Please test with a dummy test gateway so no funds need to be exchanged as your issue could be with your gateway not being configured correctly or maybe even bugged.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.197 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn