[SOLVED] How does the moderator view the application from the front end?

8 years 6 months ago #272449 by cagoffice
Ok so I get an email saying there is someone to approve, so I log in on the front end. This is what I see:

It's our home page but I can tell I'm logged in because I see the Admin Panel at the side there. So I click on "1 User to Approve" and it takes me here:

So I click on the name "Cathy Mancini" and it takes me back to the home page with an error message:

And this is the URL (our home page):

Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #272471 by krileon
Please PM backend super administrator login credentials and ensure a user is still pending approval so I can take a further look. I'm unable to confirm your issue so something may not be configured right or some sort of conflict.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #272474 by cagoffice
I had already PM'd you before with log in info. Let me know if you need it again.

I made sure there is someone in there for approval.

8 years 6 months ago #272478 by krileon
It's due to the Redirect action in CB Auto Actions. You configured the condition correctly, but the User parameter wasn't set correctly. The Access check is done on the user object of the trigger when set to Automatic, but you need the check to be done on the viewing user. I've corrected the User parameter to "User" and issue appears resolved.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #272479 by cagoffice
Oh great! Thank you for correcting. I didn't program anything in CB Auto Actions.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 1.265 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn