[SOLVED] How does the moderator view the application from the front end?

8 years 6 months ago #272370 by cagoffice
So you see that red box? And under it is the person's profile.

Under it for me shows our home page. Maybe this is the problem, it's sending me to the wrong URL?

Question- I have it set up so each user can see parts of their own profile. But they cannot see eachothers profiles. It's a privacy thing. However, I want my moderators to be able to see everything that was on the users application (not just what the user is allowed to see).

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 6 months ago #272400 by krileon
Ensure you've a public and published Joomla menu item to CBs profile page. Maybe the wrong Itemid is being used causing it to go to the wrong location. Do you have CB Auto Actions installed? If so try disabling it as maybe you've a redirect action that could be doing it.

Question- I have it set up so each user can see parts of their own profile. But they cannot see eachothers profiles. It's a privacy thing. However, I want my moderators to be able to see everything that was on the users application (not just what the user is allowed to see).

If you're using CB Privacy that should already be the case as moderators can always see tabs/fields regardless of privacy setting.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #272407 by cagoffice
It looks like everything is public and published:

What else could I be doing wrong here?
Attachments:

8 years 6 months ago #272411 by krileon
Disable SEF entirely and see if issue persists. If it does check the Itemid in the URL and find the menu item it's associated with.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 6 months ago #272416 by cagoffice
When I click on the person who is pending approval, it takes me the home page index.php or something. How do I change this?

8 years 6 months ago #272447 by krileon
Where are you seeing this issue? I'm not having any such issue on the "User Approval/Rejection" page navigated to via the CB Workflows module or the menu item for "Moderate User Approvals".

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.196 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn