[#5887] Drop Down Single Select Query External Database

8 years 1 month ago #279934 by krileon
Query action in CB Auto Action is fine as it has already had the fix applied. You can quickfix with the below.

IN: components/com_comprofiler/plugin/user/plug_cbqueryfield/cbqueryfield.php
ON: Line 74
$_SQL_database					=	new cbDatabase( $_J_database );
TO:
$_SQL_database					=	new CmsDatabaseDriver( $_J_database, $prefix, checkJversion( 'release' ) );

Then at the top of the file with all the other use statements add the following.

use CBLib\Database\Driver\CmsDatabaseDriver;

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: edmundcheong

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 1 month ago - 8 years 1 month ago #279936 by edmundcheong
Replied by edmundcheong on topic Drop Down Single Select Query External Database

krileon wrote:
Then at the top of the file with all the other use statements add the following.

use CBLib\Database\Driver\CmsDatabaseDriver;

Thanks but not too sure where to put this.

8 years 1 month ago #279938 by krileon
Please re-read my reply. I specifically say where to place it as follows.

"Then at the top of the file with all the other use statements add the following."

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 1 month ago #279948 by edmundcheong
Replied by edmundcheong on topic Drop Down Single Select Query External Database
Sorry kyle.. i had to read it a few times to get it.. pardon my ability.. ;)
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

8 years 1 month ago #279987 by edmundcheong
Saw that the fixed is done on forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5887

Somehow there are no nightly built for cb query fields on www.joomlapolis.com/cb-20-addon-status

8 years 1 month ago #279989 by nant

edmundcheong wrote: Saw that the fixed is done on forge.joomlapolis.com/issues/5887

Somehow there are no nightly built for cb query fields on www.joomlapolis.com/cb-20-addon-status

There is now.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.447 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn