CBsubs mailer pending basket

8 years 4 months ago #275809 by activha
CBsubs mailer pending basket was created by activha
Hello
Using offline gateway we set the payment to pending as recommended.
We would like to automatically send a mailer when this offline gateway is used and the payment stays as pending.
I tried to used the setting Unpaid Basket last updated date, but it does not seem to fire in this case.
And if we use Paid Basket payment date, it does not work neither as the payment is still pending.
Can you help me and suggest a setting so that a mail is automatically sent when the offline gateway is used, payment is marked as pending but not yet marked as paid by our staff ?

thanks

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 months ago #275821 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs mailer pending basket
The values you can condition against are as follows. They directly relate to their database column or object variable. Specifically "Unpaid Basket last updated Date" relates to "time_initiated" within _cbsubs_payment_baskets. Using this information you can better configure your conditions as you'll be able to see the raw value it's conditioning against. My guess for your usage is it's supposed to be "Unpaid Basket last updated Date".

subscription_date = Subscription's subscription Date
last_renewed_date = Subscription's Last renewed Date
expiry_date = Subscription's Expiry Date
payment_date = Merchandise's or Donation's Payment Date
time_initiated = Unpaid Basket last updated Date
time_completed = Paid Basket payment Date
registerDate = Member's Sign-up Registration Date
lastvisitDate = Member's Last Online Date
lastupdatedate = Member's Last Profile Update Date

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 3 months ago #275823 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs mailer pending basket
It's what I figured out but it seems that time_initiated = Unpaid Basket last updated Date does not work with offline gateway when payment is marked as pending.

When payment is only initiated it does work but as soon as the user clicks on the slip to print it, the status moves to pending and the trigger is not fired

Can you check ?

8 years 3 months ago #275829 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs mailer pending basket
Changing the state of the basket does not trigger a mailer. You need to trigger the mailer using the URLs. The mailer then checks against those conditions to determine recipients. If you want to email on a triggered event you probably need to use CB Auto Actions acting on the below triggers.

Plan Active
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditional 1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
Conditional 2: [var2] Equal To A

Plan Expired
Triggers: onCPayUserStateChange
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditional 1: [var3] Equal To PLAN_ID_HERE
Conditional 2: [var2] Equal To X

[var2] is the plan status, which can be any of the following.

A = Active
R = Registered Unpaid
X = Expired
C = Unsubscribed
U = Upgraded to other
I = Invalid

Not sure if a different trigger is needed for specific Offline usage though.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 3 months ago #275830 by activha
This is an idea but we need to use the plan price computed after application of promotions

Would the auto action use the price corrected with all promotions or only the regular plan price ?

8 years 3 months ago #275835 by activha
Hi Kyle

onCPayUserStateChange does not seem to work on basket change.

We would like to send an email just after the button Subscribe/update/renew is clicked and the user has arrived on the payment page, but before that he chooses the payment gateway.

This is kind of a reminder to pay the basket if it is left as is. Problem is that the basket is shown as not initiated and I dont know what is the plan state. R or X does not work

any idea ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.235 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn