CBsubs mailer pending basket

8 years 3 months ago #275879 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs mailer pending basket
Sorry, I didn't write CBSubs. I've no idea what to expect as far as it's math is concerned. My guess is it's computing exactly how it should be and you need to use a different basket variable. Try the following.

[var2_payment_gross]

All the columns in _cbsubs_payment_baskets are available for you to substitute in. I don't think there's a separate column for the promotions so you probably won't be able to do the math for it as you've done for tax.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 months ago #275881 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs mailer pending basket
You're right ! too many work these days :-(

It computes normally... sorry

BTW do you have a parse function to transform 100.00000 to 100.00 EUR ?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.756 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn