CBsubs mailer pending basket

8 years 3 months ago #275836 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CBsubs mailer pending basket
You'd have to use onCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent to grab basket details directly from the trigger. In which case the below might work.

Triggers: onCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditional 1: [var2_payment_method] Equal To offline
Conditional 2: [var4] Equal To Pending

[var4] can be the following.

Completed
Processed
Denied
Refunded
Pending
RegistrationCancelled

This should also only trigger for the offline payment processor. If the first condition fails check what payment_method is in _cbsubs_payment_baskets to adjust as needed. Since you'll have full access to the basket variables on this trigger you can substitute in any column of _cbsubs_payment_baskets of var2. So the price should be as follows.

[var2_mc_gross] or maybe [var2_payment_gross]

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

8 years 3 months ago #275844 by activha
Replied by activha on topic CBsubs mailer pending basket
If we use Pending we can use the time_initiated = Paid basket in the mailer. What we want to achieve is sending an email as soon as the basket is shown, before the gateway button has been clicked.

Can you tell me what corresponds to the status "notInitiated" for [var4], I tried to replace Pending but no chance :-(

Or does the onCPayAfterPaymentStatusUpdateEvent only fires once the gateway is chosen ?

8 years 3 months ago #275846 by krileon
That's going to be really open to spam (emailing on basket display). CBSubs Mailer has no scenario for that as it doesn't make sense to email on basket creation. The basket is not finalized until they click to pay and will expire in a few hours. Regardless I suppose you can use the below.

onCbSubsAfterPaymentBasket

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

8 years 3 months ago #275848 by activha
Thanks will try !
No problem for spam as we will only use this for internal payments of a very specific plan.

BTW if we use time_initiated = Unpaid Basket last updated Date can you tell me what would be the substitution string to get the price after all promotions computed ? could not find it

8 years 3 months ago #275851 by krileon
I'm not sure there is one. All the CBSubs substitutions available to the mailer are listed under "Substitutions" on the Basic tab of the mailer.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

8 years 3 months ago #275871 by activha
Hello

It seems that I have a bug with variable mc_gross

When used without promotions it computes the final price including taxes and I have to write [cb:parse function="math"][var2_mc_gross]-[var2_tax][/cb:parse] EUR to get the price without taxes.

However when applying a negative promotion it seems that mc_gross is the price WITHOUT taxes.

This is a problem when sending email for Pending state and after Completed state

Can you check ?

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn