[SOLVED] [#6224] CB Auto action trigger for reconfirm email

7 years 7 months ago - 7 years 7 months ago #286398 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Auto action trigger for reconfirm email

I'm testing the version 4.0.3. Downloaded 1 hour ago. Are the new triggers already implemented? I don't find them in the trigger list but I type in the trigger you suggest me and I change email address, the auto action is executed.

Yes they're implemented, but no they won't show in the dropdown list.

Anyway the autoaction is executed without conditions assigned meanwhile I need this: if the new email address contains a specific domain for the email address (@mydomain.example) then the auto action must be fired otherwise not.

If you're using the after confirm trigger then the email address will already be updated to the new address so all you need to do is just condition for the email domain.

contains @maidoman.example [var1_email] contains @maidoman.example [var3_email] contains @maidoman.example but no way. If those conditions are applyed the auto action is not fired, if I remove those conditions the auto action works. What's wrong?

There is no var3 compare usage. If you need the old and the new email address for comparisons then see my previous reply where I've provided what variables the trigger has. var2 is the reconfirm email object which contains both the new and the old email addresses. Your usage however should work by just removing your var3 condition. I would use either of the below conditions.

[var1_email] Does Contain @maidoman.example
OR
[email] Does Contain @maidoman.example

If the contains operator isn't working for this then you'll probably need to use regexp as follows.

[var1_email] Is REGEX /@maidoman\.example/
OR
[email] Is REGEX /@maidoman\.example/

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: crealiagroup

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #286406 by crealiagroup
Replied by crealiagroup on topic CB Auto action trigger for reconfirm email
Hi Kyle finally it works:

[var1_email] Does Contain @maidoman.example

I forgot to enable the parameter Reload user, that's why it didn't work in my previous tests.

Thanks so much!
The following user(s) said Thank You: nant

Please Log in to join the conversation.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.209 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn