[SOLVED] [#6224] CB Auto action trigger for reconfirm email

7 years 7 months ago #286047 by crealiagroup
Replied by crealiagroup on topic CB Auto action trigger for reconfirm email
First of all, I neet to change the subscription plan, not only usergroup. But I've tested anyway your condition with Type: Usergroups just for a test and no way it didn't work too. When user click on the confirmation link, no user group is assigned.

I've tested also with the Type: CB Paid Subscription. Same result.

Any other idea how to solve this?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 7 months ago #286051 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic CB Auto action trigger for reconfirm email
Does it assign the usergroup after removing the condition?

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 7 months ago #286061 by crealiagroup
It seems that if in Parameters, enable Reload User is activated then the autoaction is not executed.

What's wrong?

7 years 7 months ago #286063 by krileon
Reload User will reload the user object to ensure it has the latest database values to condition against. Can't see a reason for it to stop the action from working. Doesn't work even with all conditions removed and Reload User enabled?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 7 months ago #286206 by crealiagroup
If no conditions are applyed and Reload User is enabled, then the autoaction is fired as soon as the user save the profile without waiting to click on the confirmation link in the email.

Also, if I click on the confirmation link in the email received I've got an error message about confirmation code.

7 years 7 months ago #286219 by krileon
The below might work by conditioning the action to only fire on the email confirmation page.

Global
Triggers: onAfterUserUpdate
Type: Usergroups
User: Automatic
Access: Everybody
Conditions
1: [get_plugin] Equal To cbreconfirmemail

That should condition the action to only fire on the CB Reconfirm Email confirmation page. Aside from that I don't know what more to tell you except trial and error until it meets your needs.

I think your issue maybe due to CB Reconfirm Email also firing the onAfterUserUpdate trigger. So the actual user update fires onAfterUserUpdate then CB Reconfirm Email stores its reconfirm, sends the notification, then changes the email address back to its previous value and fires onAfterUserUpdate.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.249 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn