[SOLVED] Help! I accidently deleted a Basket item

7 years 4 months ago #288887 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Help! I accidently deleted a Basket item
Yes they can only upgrade to this plan if they have other plans. But since I deleted his basket and now he has no plans at all, there is nothing there.

I don't know what to do.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #288888 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Help! I accidently deleted a Basket item
Disable the conditions and go through the process on frontend on the users behalf then re-enable the conditions after the basket is created. I don't know what else to advise as there is no backend basket creation process at this time and even when that's added it'll probably still respect the upgrade/registration conditioning.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #288889 by cagoffice
I tried doing this but now for some reason my offline payments aren't working. What am I doing wrong? I used to do check and phone payments all of the time. I have not changed my gateway settings.

Attachments:

7 years 4 months ago #288904 by krileon
You need to click the offline payment gateway button when going through frontend then click the confirm link on the payment slip page. You have to do everything the user would normally have to do.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #288910 by cagoffice
Ok now I am getting really annoyed.

I never had to do this before as I have gone into baskets in the back-end and clicked "pay by other means". I never had to log in as them and click "pay by cheque". It's not a cheque. I don't want the other options to be viewable to the user.

So I log in as him and I accidently click "upgrade" and NOW THERE'S NO SUBSCRIPTION OR BASKET ITEM AT ALL.

How do I fix this????!!!!!!

7 years 4 months ago #288915 by krileon
This works as follows and always has worked as follows. It is the ONLY means to create a basket on the users behalf.

1. Login as Administrator on Frontend
2. Visit the users profile
3. Click to Upgrade them to whatever plan you want
4. Click the offline payment gateway button
5. Click the confirmation link on the payment slip page
6. Login as Administrator on Backend
7. Go to CBSubs > Baskets
8. Pay the basket

If you can not see the plan in step 3 then neither can the user as you have either access permissions or conditions preventing them from seeing it. Turn off the conditions so the user has access to the plan then continue through the steps. Once you're done paying the basket adjust the conditions again or ensure the conditions make sense from an upgrade standpoint.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.224 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn