[SOLVED] Help! I accidently deleted a Basket item

7 years 4 months ago #288878 by cagoffice
Replied by cagoffice on topic Help! I accidently deleted a Basket item
This plan has always allowed upgrades.

Please Log in to join the conversation.

7 years 4 months ago #288881 by krileon
Replied by krileon on topic Help! I accidently deleted a Basket item
If the plan isn't under the subscription tab then they can't access it as an upgrade. If you've conditions in place or even upgrades disabled globally within CBSubs > Settings > Global it won't be visible. Check all the access variables and upgrade conditions to ensure it's accessible. If it's accessible by URL only then access it via its URL.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #288882 by cagoffice
I have all of my upgrade settings properly in place for how I want this plan to work.

So you're telling me there is no way to get his subscription back now that I have deleted the basket item:

Should I just re-add him as a user and do the payment that way.

All I want is for an offline payment to be recorded for this guy. If I just check off the subscription in his tab, it won't record a payment and our accounting will be off.
Attachments:

7 years 4 months ago #288883 by krileon
You have conditions for the upgrade that aren't being met it would seam. Adding a subscription from backend bypasses the basket. There is no way to generate a basket from backend at this time. You have to do it through frontend. Once the basket is generated from frontend you can pay it like you would any offline basket.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

7 years 4 months ago #288885 by cagoffice
So my only option is to manually write down everything he wrote in his application and delete him and re-add him?

7 years 4 months ago #288886 by krileon
No. You need to login as an administrator. Go to the users profile. Select the Subscription tab. Click the button to upgrade to the plan they had selected. Click the offline payment gateway button. Click the confirmation link. Now you can pay it from backend. If you can't see the plan under the Subscription tab then they don't have upgrade access permissions and that's probably the case since you've configured upgrade conditions.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.248 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn