Displaying Paid Membership Selections Based Join Us field

5 months 6 days ago #336086 by eciudad
I have a radial field during the joining process which select the member selection of the account type. If they select personal or business account I want to show membership options for those type of accounts. Based on the selection, if its business I would like to only show 3 of the 6 paid memberships, Professional, Enterprise and Zenith. If they remain personal, will show all. Is there a way to do this with CBSubs or CBGroupjive?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

5 months 5 days ago - 5 months 5 days ago #336096 by krileon
Yes, that's possible. Edit your plans then under the Workflows tab find the "Dynamic Conditions on other plans and CB Fields to show this plan and to allow subscribing to it" section. Here you can configure conditions for the plan selection during registration. In your case you'd edit the 3 plans you don't want visible to Business type and add conditions to check for that. Example as follows.

Conditions on CB Fields to show plan at registration
And following CB Field: PROFILE_TYPE_FIELD_HERE
Condition: <> (Is different from)
Value: BUSINESS_OPTION_VALUE_HERE

If you need this to apply to upgrades as well then be sure to configure the same under "Static Conditions on already existing subscriptions and CB Fields and Dates to allow upgrades" section. Example as follows.

Dates / CB Fields Comparisons
Date A, Field A or Value A: Following CB field
CB Field A: PROFILE_TYPE_FIELD_HERE
Date B, Field B or Value B: Constant Value or String (CB substitutions can be used)
Value B: BUSINESS_OPTION_VALUE_HERE
Condition 1 (> for Dates): A <> B (Value A is different from Value B )

Now those 3 plans should only be available to Personal accounts.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 months 5 days ago #336097 by eciudad
Thank you Krileon.
Will try and let you know.

One more thing, I am allowing free membership as well but I will feel better if I validate those free membership with a credit card even if there in no charge for the membership. This way I will know that is real person to certain extend. Is that possible in CBSubs?

5 months 5 days ago #336100 by krileon
There's no way to run a $0 payment through payment processing. We bypass payment processing entirely for free subscriptions. Recommend just using email confirmation and maybe also moderator approval for free users as you can bypass both within your plans under the Workflows tab for paid users.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

5 months 5 days ago #336101 by eciudad
Thank you for your response.

3 months 3 weeks ago #336466 by eciudad
Hi Krileon, Is this what you were referring above? Thank you.

Attachments:

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.228 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn