Displaying Paid Membership Selections Based Join Us field

3 months 3 weeks ago #336467 by krileon
That's where plan conditions are configured, yes.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eciudad

Please Log in to join the conversation.

3 months 3 weeks ago #336468 by eciudad
Thank you for your help and input.
The following user(s) said Thank You: krileon

3 months 2 weeks ago #336694 by eciudad
Made the below changes as showed and turned site live:

"Conditions on CB Fields to show plan at registration
And following CB Field: PROFILE_TYPE_FIELD_HERE
Condition: <> (Is different from)
Value: BUSINESS_OPTION_VALUE_HERE

If you need this to apply to upgrades as well then be sure to configure the same under "Static Conditions on already existing subscriptions and CB Fields and Dates to allow upgrades" section. Example as follows.

Dates / CB Fields Comparisons
Date A, Field A or Value A: Following CB field
CB Field A: PROFILE_TYPE_FIELD_HERE
Date B, Field B or Value B: Constant Value or String (CB substitutions can be used)
Value B: BUSINESS_OPTION_VALUE_HERE
Condition 1 (> for Dates): A <> B (Value A is different from Value B )

Now those 3 plans should only be available to Personal accounts."

The join-us page is missing the 3 membership where I made changes
Note that field default is "N"

Please see enclosed screen

Thank you
Attachments:

3 months 2 weeks ago #336701 by krileon

The join-us page is missing the 3 membership where I made changes

Not sure I understand. I see 3 plans in your screenshot. Are there 3 more than that that should be visible or should those 3 not be visible?

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

3 months 2 weeks ago #336704 by eciudad
Hi Krileon,

Please, let's go back to the beginning.

This is what I wrote:

"I have a radial field during the joining process which select the member selection of the account type. If they select personal or business account I want to show membership options for those type of accounts. Based on the selection, if its business I would like to only show 3 of the 6 paid memberships, Professional, Enterprise and Zenith. If they remain personal, will show all. Is there a way to do this with CBSubs or CBGroupjive?"

This was your recommendation:

"Conditions on CB Fields to show plan at registration
Condition: <> (Is different from)
Value: BUSINESS_OPTION_VALUE_HERE

If you need this to apply to upgrades as well then be sure to configure the same under "Static Conditions on already existing subscriptions and CB Fields and Dates to allow upgrades" section. Example as follows.

Dates / CB Fields Comparisons
Date A, Field A or Value A: Following CB field
CB Field A: PROFILE_TYPE_FIELD_HERE
Date B, Field B or Value B: Constant Value or String (CB substitutions can be used)
Value B: BUSINESS_OPTION_VALUE_HERE
Condition 1 (> for Dates): A <> B (Value A is different from Value B )

Now those 3 plans should only be available to Personal accounts."

I made the changes to those accounts exactly as outlined above.

The results as you can see in the radial which by default is set "NO" for no business accounts, and it should be showing the personal memberships, but instead is showing the business memberships and not the personal memberships. There are six types of members. If I cancel the changes on on the recommendation it shows all six. The goal is that if the radial is set to Business, the member cannot choose the personal membership registration fees nor the free membership.

Thank you

3 months 2 weeks ago #336710 by krileon
Then adjust the conditions for that. I've provided an example of how to condition plans based off fields. I can't know everyone's exact configurations so I can only provide you with simple examples, which you're supposed to then adjust for your specific needs. You might need to be more explicit with your condition. Another example as follows.

Conditions on CB Fields to show plan at registration
Condition: = (equal to)
Value: PERSONAL_OPTION_VALUE_HERE

Then apply that to plans that should only be available to personal profile types. You'd need to do the same for upgrade conditioning.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.278 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn