Problem in accessing to cb-moderate-user-approvals

1 month 2 weeks ago - 1 month 2 weeks ago #337519 by sereniteam
Hello, I have a problem when I click on the link given, the list of requests for opening appears but there is no link to enable me to consult the applicant's file. I think this link existed before. Could you please help me?

[REMOVED]
and then use the code : 50104222

SereniTeam
Attachments:

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 month 2 weeks ago #337520 by krileon
These are public forums. Please do not post credentials here. Our forums are very quickly indexed by search engines. Please change your credentials immediately.

Regarding your issue. I assume that's the CB Workflows Module? Edit your CB Workflows Module and be sure "Connection Request Notifications" is set accordingly.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 month 2 weeks ago #337521 by sereniteam
Credentials changed Thank you but where can't find the module and from where should I open it ?

SereniTeam

1 month 2 weeks ago #337523 by krileon
Same place you manage all Joomla modules. If Joomla 4/5 then that would be Content > Site Modules. If Joomla 3 then Extensions > Modules. Its module type is "Community Builder Workflows module" so you can use the filters to quickly filter down to just CBs workflow module.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 month 2 weeks ago #337524 by sereniteam
I am afraid that there is no such module installed yet

SereniTeam

1 month 2 weeks ago #337525 by krileon
It's included with core CB. If you don't have one created and in a module position yet then you can create one and place it in whatever module position you need. I'm unsure what I'm looking at in your image above though. Is that your profile? Your login module? It's possible to have connection request link in the CB Login Module as well by adjusting "Connection Request Notifications" under "Logout Options" tab of your CB Login Module.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.212 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn