Problem in accessing to cb-moderate-user-approvals

1 month 2 weeks ago #337526 by sereniteam
Isn't it natively installed in the package ? I can't find it

SereniTeam

Please Log in to join the conversation.

1 month 2 weeks ago #337527 by krileon
The workflows module? Yes, it's included with core CB. It's impossible for it to not be installed. Installed doesn't mean you have a module configured in a module position though. Simply click "New" and create one with the type "Community Builder Workflows module".

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 month 2 weeks ago #337528 by sereniteam
Isn't it natively installed in the package ? I can't find it 
I set this account user as a moderator... So I ve already set the Connection Request Notifications as you mentionned that the reason why this present user can see the list of demand in instance. 

The problem is that when this user from its account clic on the line (shown on my picture ) he access to the list but then can see any details 

Attachment not found

But then you can not access the demand's profile. You can only validate ot or refuse it without having the possibility to edit the content and see the terms of its demand. It should be possible to get a link to the profile in order to check it before approving it. 

SereniTeam

1 month 2 weeks ago #337529 by krileon
Your attachment contains users personal email addresses and have removed it. Please be mindful of what's posted here. Again, these forums are public.

Ok, so you don't have a missing link issue. So the workflows module isn't of concern. That's the moderator approval page. What you're saying is you have no link on the moderator approval page to go to the profile that needs approving. Is that correct? You should be able to just click their username.

Kyle (Krileon)
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

1 month 2 weeks ago #337530 by sereniteam
You got it .. But there is no link... If I fix my cursor on it the whole line turn grey but then no link...

SereniTeam

1 month 2 weeks ago #337531 by krileon
Rendering outside of profile uses the formatname field. Ensure it's set to display on profile (it can be on a tab in a not shown on profile position if you don't want it visible on profile), published, and the tab it is on is public access. Also ensure you have not protected it with CB Privacy or CB Conditional.

It also only seamed like 1 of the users in your image was missing their name. Have you reviewed their account from backend to see if they could be missing a name somehow?

It's also possible this is just a CSS problem (e.g. text was turned white by a CSS rule). Navigate to the page and press Ctrl + A to select all the text and see if you can see their name above their email address.

Kyle (Krileon)
--
--
--
--

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.398 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn