[SOLVED] English Plugin for cbsubs translation not working

12 years 10 months ago #167502 by nant

paula.gomez wrote: Any other thoughts that could help me?
Thanks

Still working on it here...

Did you install the various language plugins at the joomla level or did they come pre-installed?

Please Log in to join the conversation.

12 years 10 months ago #167503 by paula.gomez
Ok, thanks.
I did not install the plugins at the joomla level, they came pre-installed.

12 years 10 months ago #168180 by paula.gomez
Hi,

Can you help me with the translation of a line in the payment page of CBsubs? It is the listing of items to pay:

"Subscription Plan: Mulher - Mensal for pg2", were "Mulher - Mensal" is the name of the subscriptin plan chosen and "pg2" the username.

How do I post this line in the language.phd file? I mean, how should it be written (in english)?

Thanks,
Paula.

12 years 10 months ago #168219 by krileon

"Subscription Plan: Mulher - Mensal for pg2", were "Mulher - Mensal" is the name of the subscriptin plan chosen and "pg2" the username.

I believe this is a series of strings and not any 1 string in particular.

"Subscription Plan" can be found within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Plans as parameter "Title of registration choice:".

"Mulher - Mensal for pg2" can be found within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets > Payment basket and gateway item text as parameter "Payment basket item text:".

To translate either of the above simply add language strings for them. For example the following.
"[ITEMS_ALIASES] for [USERNAME]" => "[ITEMS_ALIASES] for [USERNAME] NEW STRING!",

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

12 years 10 months ago #168265 by paula.gomez
Thank you.

The first part worked fine:

"Subscription Plan" can be found within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Plans as parameter "Title of registration choice:".

However, the second part, I did as you said below but I still get the english version:

"Mulher - Mensal for pg2" can be found within CBSubs > Settings > Display > Baskets > Payment basket and gateway item text as parameter "Payment basket item text:".
To translate either of the above simply add language strings for them. For example the following.
"[ITEMS_ALIASES] for [USERNAME]" => "[ITEMS_ALIASES] for [USERNAME] NEW STRING!",

Any other suggestions?

Thanks!

12 years 10 months ago #168294 by krileon

Any other suggestions?

I could be wrong on what string is displaying. Please try the below strings.

CBSubs > Plans > YOUR PLAN > Pricing > Payment invoice item text > Payment item text:

To translate you'd simply translate the entire contents of that input as instructed in my previous reply.

Kyle (Krileon)
Community Builder Team Member
Before posting on forums: Read FAQ thoroughly + Read our Documentation + Search the forums
CB links: Documentation - Localization - CB Quickstart - CB Paid Subscriptions - Add-Ons - Forge
--
If you are a Professional, Developer, or CB Paid Subscriptions subscriber and have a support issue please always post in your respective support forums for best results!
--
If I've missed your support post with a delay of 3 days or greater and are a Professional, Developer, or CBSubs subscriber please send me a private message with your thread and will reply when possible!
--
Please note I am available Monday - Friday from 8:00 AM CST to 4:00 PM CST. I am away on weekends (Saturday and Sunday) and if I've missed your post on or before a weekend after business hours please wait for the next following business day (Monday) and will get to your issue as soon as possible, thank you.
--
My role here is to provide guidance and assistance. I cannot provide custom code for each custom requirement. Please do not inquire me about custom development.

Moderators: beatnantkrileon
Time to create page: 0.234 seconds

Facebook Twitter LinkedIn